NHDC ELECTION RESULTS: Royston wards
THE conservatives retained all three Royston seats in the district council elections.
Peter Burt was victorious in the Royston Heath ward, Tony Hunter took Meridian and Jean Green took Palace.
Labour candidates came second in each of the wards, with Liberal Democrats and Green Party candidates coming third and fourth in each ward respectively.
The results in full are below.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Colin Weston BURT - The Conservative Party – 996 (Elected)
Ken GARLAND – The Labour Party – 354
- 1 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 6 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 7 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 8 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Man seriously injured in three-car crash between Barley and Royston
Paul Antony JERAY – Liberal Democrats – 264
Phil ODDY – Green Party – 219
Karen DAVIES - Liberal Democrat – 261
Karen HARMEL - Green Party – 141
Tony HUNTER - The Conservative Party – 1058 (Elected)
Vaughan WEST - The Labour Party – 333
Les BAKER - The Labour Party – 402
Tim GREATREX - Liberal Democrat – 364
Jean Margaret GREEN - The Conservative Party – 667 (Elected)
Peter GROVES - Green Party – 126
The Crow will bring reaction to the election results as and when we get it.