NHDC ELECTION RESULTS: Royston wards
THE conservatives retained all three Royston seats in the district council elections.
Peter Burt was victorious in the Royston Heath ward, Tony Hunter took Meridian and Jean Green took Palace.
Labour candidates came second in each of the wards, with Liberal Democrats and Green Party candidates coming third and fourth in each ward respectively.
The results in full are below.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Colin Weston BURT - The Conservative Party – 996 (Elected)
Ken GARLAND – The Labour Party – 354
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 3 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 6 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 7 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 More than £2 million in funding set to save leisure centres under threat
- 10 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
Paul Antony JERAY – Liberal Democrats – 264
Phil ODDY – Green Party – 219
Karen DAVIES - Liberal Democrat – 261
Karen HARMEL - Green Party – 141
Tony HUNTER - The Conservative Party – 1058 (Elected)
Vaughan WEST - The Labour Party – 333
Les BAKER - The Labour Party – 402
Tim GREATREX - Liberal Democrat – 364
Jean Margaret GREEN - The Conservative Party – 667 (Elected)
Peter GROVES - Green Party – 126
The Crow will bring reaction to the election results as and when we get it.