New youth leader needed for St John Ambulance
ST JOHN Ambulance is seeking a new youth leader from Crow Country. The Royston branch of St John Ambulance needs the youth leader to supervise its young volunteers. A spokesman for the group said: Youth leaders play a crucial part in the development of y
ST JOHN Ambulance is seeking a new youth leader from Crow Country.
The Royston branch of St John Ambulance needs the youth leader to supervise its young volunteers.
A spokesman for the group said: "Youth leaders play a crucial part in the development of young people by broadening their horizons and helping them to realise their potential.
"All we ask for is six hours a month of your time -although many of our volunteers do more if they wish. As a youth leader you could help by teaching first aid and other subjects, organising weekly meetings, organising games and social activities and aiding young people in the completion of their Grand Prior Award scheme."
You may also want to watch:
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided. For more information contact Mary King, county commissioner (youth) for St John Ambulance Hertfordshire, on 01438 740044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 7 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm