New youth leader needed for St John Ambulance
ST JOHN Ambulance is seeking a new youth leader from Crow Country. The Royston branch of St John Ambulance needs the youth leader to supervise its young volunteers. A spokesman for the group said: Youth leaders play a crucial part in the development of y
ST JOHN Ambulance is seeking a new youth leader from Crow Country.
The Royston branch of St John Ambulance needs the youth leader to supervise its young volunteers.
A spokesman for the group said: "Youth leaders play a crucial part in the development of young people by broadening their horizons and helping them to realise their potential.
"All we ask for is six hours a month of your time -although many of our volunteers do more if they wish. As a youth leader you could help by teaching first aid and other subjects, organising weekly meetings, organising games and social activities and aiding young people in the completion of their Grand Prior Award scheme."
You may also want to watch:
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided. For more information contact Mary King, county commissioner (youth) for St John Ambulance Hertfordshire, on 01438 740044 or email email@example.com
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 3 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 4 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 5 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 8 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 9 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm