New scores on the doors results reveal Royston's cleanest eateries
ROYSTON S cleanest eateries have been revealed. The latest batch of Scores on the Doors results, revealed earlier this month by North Herts district council, show that a number of Crow Country establishments have achieved a five out of five rating when it
ROYSTON'S cleanest eateries have been revealed.
The latest batch of Scores on the Doors results, revealed earlier this month by North Herts district council, show that a number of Crow Country establishments have achieved a five out of five rating when it comes to hygiene.
Scores on the Doors sees every premises serving food in the districts, including high street restaurants, company canteens and care homes, are been rated from 0 to 5 stars by environmental inspectors, who make regular visits.
The kitchens at Richard Cox House and St Georges Nursing Homes have been picked up the top score of five, as have the staff canteen at Royston Tesco and Thai Rack restaurant in Kneesworth Street.
You may also want to watch:
None of the area's restaurants got a zero rating, however the Old Bull Inn only achieved one out of five.
"The Scores on the Doors scheme has been a great success." Peter Carey, environmental health officer for North Herts District Council, said. "A large number of premises and businesses are keen to raise their star rating.
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 3 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 4 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 5 Parents struggling with homeschooling to get boost from book donors
- 6 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 7 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 8 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Luton Airport flight path public consultation in final weeks
"We think it's a very positive incentive to improving hygiene standards across the district," he added.