A CONTINENTAL restaurant in Royston has been given a new identity that would impress even top chef Gordon Ramsey. Palazzo, formerly known as Pizza Palazzo in Kneesworth Street, has been refurbished and re-branded to bring it into the 21st century, say the
A CONTINENTAL restaurant in Royston has been given a new identity that would impress even top chef Gordon Ramsey.
Palazzo, formerly known as Pizza Palazzo in Kneesworth Street, has been refurbished and re-branded to bring it into the 21st century, say the owners.
The restaurant has a new menu, decor, and kitchen, and all meals are cooked to order with fresh produce.
Owner Mathew Norris, who bought the restaurant a year ago, said: "I wanted to offer Royston a venue for people to eat and drink, in a vibrant but relaxed atmosphere.
You may also want to watch:
"The original branding was dated and gave the image of a pizzeria rather than the restaurant we have today.
"After consultation with Wooden House Design and Media in Royston, the new identity was born."
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 4 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 6 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 7 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 8 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
John Balodis, creative director at Wooden House, said: "We wanted to move Palazzo forward and to promote the new services being offered.
"The new branding is contemporary and reflects the modern, continental character of the restaurant.