New date announced for Barkway’s B in the Park
- Credit: Archant
A new date has been announced for Barkway’s B in the Park – which was called off last month due to bad weather.
The family festival was set to go ahead on the first weekend after the school’s broke up for the holidays, but organisers the Barkway Preschool Committee pulled the plug because of rain.
It was announced on Thursday that the new date for the event – at Barkway’s recreation ground – will be Saturday, September 2, when there will be plenty going on including a camp fire, music, games, and the option for overnight camping.
In a statement on Facebook, the group said: “We’re so pleased to let you all know that B in the Park will now take place on September 2. A last hurrah for summer before the new term starts.
“Please do let us know if you plan to attend and if you’d like to camp. See you there!”
You may also want to watch:
Head to www.facebook.com/BinthePark for more on the festival.
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 5 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 6 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 9 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'