New date announced for Barkway’s B in the Park
- Credit: Archant
A new date has been announced for Barkway’s B in the Park – which was called off last month due to bad weather.
The family festival was set to go ahead on the first weekend after the school’s broke up for the holidays, but organisers the Barkway Preschool Committee pulled the plug because of rain.
It was announced on Thursday that the new date for the event – at Barkway’s recreation ground – will be Saturday, September 2, when there will be plenty going on including a camp fire, music, games, and the option for overnight camping.
In a statement on Facebook, the group said: “We’re so pleased to let you all know that B in the Park will now take place on September 2. A last hurrah for summer before the new term starts.
“Please do let us know if you plan to attend and if you’d like to camp. See you there!”
You may also want to watch:
Head to www.facebook.com/BinthePark for more on the festival.
- 1 MP calls for illegal parking clamp-down, as council makes civil enforcement plans
- 2 Sunset Starlight Walk returning after year of cancelled events for hospice
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Police force welcomes plans for council to tackle parking woes
- 5 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 6 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 7 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 8 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 9 Hifields to bring world-class artists and 6,000 festival-goers to Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable