New date announced for Barkway’s B in the Park
- Credit: Archant
A new date has been announced for Barkway’s B in the Park – which was called off last month due to bad weather.
The family festival was set to go ahead on the first weekend after the school’s broke up for the holidays, but organisers the Barkway Preschool Committee pulled the plug because of rain.
It was announced on Thursday that the new date for the event – at Barkway’s recreation ground – will be Saturday, September 2, when there will be plenty going on including a camp fire, music, games, and the option for overnight camping.
In a statement on Facebook, the group said: “We’re so pleased to let you all know that B in the Park will now take place on September 2. A last hurrah for summer before the new term starts.
“Please do let us know if you plan to attend and if you’d like to camp. See you there!”
Head to www.facebook.com/BinthePark for more on the festival.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 3 Royston crews' tribute after 'incredible' fire dog's death
- 4 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 5 Royston museum under new management
- 6 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 7 IWM Duxford exhibition to display largest collection of Spitfires under one roof
- 8 £800,000 artificial football pitch opens at Melbourn Village College
- 9 Bronze Age hoards containing around 200 items found near Royston
- 10 Cycling club rides in memory of former member