Neighbourhood policing meetings being held in Bassingbourn and Haslingfield next week
TWO neighbourhood policing meetings are taking place in Crow Country next week. Residents will be able to officers working in their area at the meetings in Bassingbourn and Haslingfield. A police spokesman said: The meetings, which take place every three
TWO neighbourhood policing meetings are taking place in Crow Country next week.
Residents will be able to officers working in their area at the meetings in Bassingbourn and Haslingfield.
A police spokesman said: "The meetings, which take place every three months, give residents a chance to raise issues and concerns with police and partner agencies. "Residents will also hear how police have been working towards priorities set at the previous meeting. New priorities for the coming three months will then be chosen."
A surgery for residents of Bassingbourn and Melbourn is being held at Bassingbourn Village College next Tuesday, January 19, starting at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The following day, Wednesday January 20, a similar meeting will take place at Haslingfield Village hall for people living in Gamlingay, Haslingfield, and the villages in between. This also begins at 7.30pm.
- 1 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 2 Royston woman celebrates 100th birthday after living in town for 53 years
- 3 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 4 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 5 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 9 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 10 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal