Neighbourhood policing meetings being held in Bassingbourn and Haslingfield next week
TWO neighbourhood policing meetings are taking place in Crow Country next week. Residents will be able to officers working in their area at the meetings in Bassingbourn and Haslingfield. A police spokesman said: The meetings, which take place every three
TWO neighbourhood policing meetings are taking place in Crow Country next week.
Residents will be able to officers working in their area at the meetings in Bassingbourn and Haslingfield.
A police spokesman said: "The meetings, which take place every three months, give residents a chance to raise issues and concerns with police and partner agencies. "Residents will also hear how police have been working towards priorities set at the previous meeting. New priorities for the coming three months will then be chosen."
A surgery for residents of Bassingbourn and Melbourn is being held at Bassingbourn Village College next Tuesday, January 19, starting at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The following day, Wednesday January 20, a similar meeting will take place at Haslingfield Village hall for people living in Gamlingay, Haslingfield, and the villages in between. This also begins at 7.30pm.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 4 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 9 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services
- 10 'It's one of the best gigs to do' - Troublemaker star Olly Murs looks ahead to his Newmarket Nights concert