Neighbourhood policing meetings being held in Bassingbourn and Haslingfield next week
TWO neighbourhood policing meetings are taking place in Crow Country next week. Residents will be able to officers working in their area at the meetings in Bassingbourn and Haslingfield. A police spokesman said: The meetings, which take place every three
TWO neighbourhood policing meetings are taking place in Crow Country next week.
Residents will be able to officers working in their area at the meetings in Bassingbourn and Haslingfield.
A police spokesman said: "The meetings, which take place every three months, give residents a chance to raise issues and concerns with police and partner agencies. "Residents will also hear how police have been working towards priorities set at the previous meeting. New priorities for the coming three months will then be chosen."
A surgery for residents of Bassingbourn and Melbourn is being held at Bassingbourn Village College next Tuesday, January 19, starting at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The following day, Wednesday January 20, a similar meeting will take place at Haslingfield Village hall for people living in Gamlingay, Haslingfield, and the villages in between. This also begins at 7.30pm.
- 1 A505 driver escapes without serious injury after head-on crash
- 2 Extremely concerning incidents reported in Kneesworth House Hospital documentary
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Melbourn Post Office reopens in new location
- 5 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 6 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 7 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 8 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 9 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 10 Pop Larkin's Rolls-Royce from The Darling Buds of May to go on sale at Duxford