Music trail coming to Royston this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A music trail is to take place in Royston town centre on Saturday.
The event, which is in its fifth year, will kick off in the town centre at 10am and run until 2pm.
Headquartered from the market square, young participants and their guardians will explore Royston while on the hunt for musical instruments in town centre shop windows, and every child that completes the trail will receive a prize.
The activity is free to take part - children can join in as much or as little as they choose.
Royston town manager, Geraint Burnell, said: "This fifth annual Music Trail is the latest in a series of events sponsored by Royston's businesses through the agency of Royston First.
You may also want to watch:
"The central attraction is the trail which is designed on a similar basis to our popular Easter Trail, Pirate Trail and Rudolph's Trail at Christmas," he said.
"We hope that families come into Royston, enjoy the activities and perhaps explore the shops, restaurants and play facilities available in the town centre."
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 3 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 4 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 5 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 6 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 7 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Socially-distanced festival is a welcome return to pre-pandemic good times
- 10 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
Entry forms are available from Royston First's stall in the centre of the market square on the day.