Music trail coming to Royston this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A music trail is to take place in Royston town centre on Saturday.
The event, which is in its fifth year, will kick off in the town centre at 10am and run until 2pm.
Headquartered from the market square, young participants and their guardians will explore Royston while on the hunt for musical instruments in town centre shop windows, and every child that completes the trail will receive a prize.
The activity is free to take part - children can join in as much or as little as they choose.
Royston town manager, Geraint Burnell, said: "This fifth annual Music Trail is the latest in a series of events sponsored by Royston's businesses through the agency of Royston First.
You may also want to watch:
"The central attraction is the trail which is designed on a similar basis to our popular Easter Trail, Pirate Trail and Rudolph's Trail at Christmas," he said.
"We hope that families come into Royston, enjoy the activities and perhaps explore the shops, restaurants and play facilities available in the town centre."
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 4 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 6 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 7 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 8 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
Entry forms are available from Royston First's stall in the centre of the market square on the day.