Mums’ bid for children appeal
TWO mums from Buntingford are appealing for help to raise money for charity. Helen Baker and Sharon Sinnott will be holding a Christmas shopping evening at Freman College, Buntingford, to raise cash for this year s BBC Children In Need appeal. Helen said
TWO mums from Buntingford are appealing for help to raise money for charity.
Helen Baker and Sharon Sinnott will be holding a Christmas shopping evening at Freman College, Buntingford, to raise cash for this year's BBC Children In Need appeal.
Helen said: "Sharon and I have young kids and we both realise how important children's charities are."
Helen and Sharon are looking for donations of prizes for the evening and will be running a number of stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Helen said: "We are looking for jewellery, hand-made items, and crafts."
Anyone who would like to donate prizes or set up a stall should call Helen Baker on 01763 271176.
- 1 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 8 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 9 7 things to do, places to go and gift experiences for dad this Father's Day
- 10 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
The shopping evening will take place on Friday, November 3, from 7-10pm.