Mums’ bid for children appeal
TWO mums from Buntingford are appealing for help to raise money for charity. Helen Baker and Sharon Sinnott will be holding a Christmas shopping evening at Freman College, Buntingford, to raise cash for this year s BBC Children In Need appeal. Helen said
TWO mums from Buntingford are appealing for help to raise money for charity.
Helen Baker and Sharon Sinnott will be holding a Christmas shopping evening at Freman College, Buntingford, to raise cash for this year's BBC Children In Need appeal.
Helen said: "Sharon and I have young kids and we both realise how important children's charities are."
Helen and Sharon are looking for donations of prizes for the evening and will be running a number of stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Helen said: "We are looking for jewellery, hand-made items, and crafts."
Anyone who would like to donate prizes or set up a stall should call Helen Baker on 01763 271176.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 3 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 4 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 7 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 10 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
The shopping evening will take place on Friday, November 3, from 7-10pm.