Mums’ bid for children appeal
TWO mums from Buntingford are appealing for help to raise money for charity. Helen Baker and Sharon Sinnott will be holding a Christmas shopping evening at Freman College, Buntingford, to raise cash for this year s BBC Children In Need appeal. Helen said
TWO mums from Buntingford are appealing for help to raise money for charity.
Helen Baker and Sharon Sinnott will be holding a Christmas shopping evening at Freman College, Buntingford, to raise cash for this year's BBC Children In Need appeal.
Helen said: "Sharon and I have young kids and we both realise how important children's charities are."
Helen and Sharon are looking for donations of prizes for the evening and will be running a number of stalls.
Helen said: "We are looking for jewellery, hand-made items, and crafts."
Anyone who would like to donate prizes or set up a stall should call Helen Baker on 01763 271176.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 4 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 5 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 6 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 7 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 8 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
The shopping evening will take place on Friday, November 3, from 7-10pm.