Mums’ bid for children appeal
TWO mums from Buntingford are appealing for help to raise money for charity. Helen Baker and Sharon Sinnott will be holding a Christmas shopping evening at Freman College, Buntingford, to raise cash for this year s BBC Children In Need appeal. Helen said
TWO mums from Buntingford are appealing for help to raise money for charity.
Helen Baker and Sharon Sinnott will be holding a Christmas shopping evening at Freman College, Buntingford, to raise cash for this year's BBC Children In Need appeal.
Helen said: "Sharon and I have young kids and we both realise how important children's charities are."
Helen and Sharon are looking for donations of prizes for the evening and will be running a number of stalls.
Helen said: "We are looking for jewellery, hand-made items, and crafts."
Anyone who would like to donate prizes or set up a stall should call Helen Baker on 01763 271176.
- 1 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 2 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 3 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 4 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 5 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
- 8 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 9 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 10 Census data reveals Hertfordshire population boom over last decade
The shopping evening will take place on Friday, November 3, from 7-10pm.