Much to consider at start of term
IT didn t seem like five minutes ago that youngsters were looking forward to their summer holidays – and now they are back at school. You should, therefore, bear in mind that your child will need a number of items. There is still time to kit your child ou
IT didn't seem like five minutes ago that youngsters were looking forward to their summer holidays - and now they are back at school.
You should, therefore, bear in mind that your child will need a number of items.
There is still time to kit your child out so they can start the autumn term afresh.
Equipment such as sportswear and uniform is essential, especially if they are starting a new school or have grown out of their old shirts, skirts and trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Shops in the area are on hand to help and try to give value for money with high quality products which are designed to survive the punishment your child can give them.
However, material items are not the only thing on parents' minds at the beginning of the school year.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 8 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
Other concerns parents face include bullying, new teachers, and whether packed lunches or school dinners are the best option.