Much to consider at start of term
IT didn t seem like five minutes ago that youngsters were looking forward to their summer holidays – and now they are back at school. You should, therefore, bear in mind that your child will need a number of items. There is still time to kit your child ou
IT didn't seem like five minutes ago that youngsters were looking forward to their summer holidays - and now they are back at school.
You should, therefore, bear in mind that your child will need a number of items.
There is still time to kit your child out so they can start the autumn term afresh.
Equipment such as sportswear and uniform is essential, especially if they are starting a new school or have grown out of their old shirts, skirts and trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Shops in the area are on hand to help and try to give value for money with high quality products which are designed to survive the punishment your child can give them.
However, material items are not the only thing on parents' minds at the beginning of the school year.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 4 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 5 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 6 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 7 Dial M for an interesting look at the macabre
- 8 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 10 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
Other concerns parents face include bullying, new teachers, and whether packed lunches or school dinners are the best option.