Motorists warned the A412 Soham By-Pass closed due to accident
The A412 Soham By-Pass is closed both ways between the A1123 Military Road and The Shade due to an accident and a diversion is in operation via Paddock Street on Friday morning. Very slow traffic is reported on the A603 Cambridge eastbound between juncti
The A412 Soham By-Pass is closed both ways between the A1123 Military Road and The Shade due to an accident and a diversion is in operation via Paddock Street on Friday morning.
Very slow traffic is reported on the A603 Cambridge eastbound between junction 12 with the M11 and Grantchester Street.
Motorists faced early morning delays on the A1 (M) southbound with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
There was also congestion on the A602 with heavy traffic on Broadhall Way leading to the A1 (M) and on Gunnels Wood Road.
You may also want to watch:
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic between Sterling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 here is queuing traffic anticlockwise between Watford and junction 18 at Chorley Wood and slow moving traffic through the roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18.
- 1 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 4 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 5 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 6 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 7 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 8 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 9 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 10 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
Motorists using the M11 could also encounter delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed.
On the M1 there could also be delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick through the roadworks.