Motorists warned the A412 Soham By-Pass closed due to accident
The A412 Soham By-Pass is closed both ways between the A1123 Military Road and The Shade due to an accident and a diversion is in operation via Paddock Street on Friday morning. Very slow traffic is reported on the A603 Cambridge eastbound between juncti
The A412 Soham By-Pass is closed both ways between the A1123 Military Road and The Shade due to an accident and a diversion is in operation via Paddock Street on Friday morning.
Very slow traffic is reported on the A603 Cambridge eastbound between junction 12 with the M11 and Grantchester Street.
Motorists faced early morning delays on the A1 (M) southbound with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
There was also congestion on the A602 with heavy traffic on Broadhall Way leading to the A1 (M) and on Gunnels Wood Road.
You may also want to watch:
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic between Sterling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 here is queuing traffic anticlockwise between Watford and junction 18 at Chorley Wood and slow moving traffic through the roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18.
- 1 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 2 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 3 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 4 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 5 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 8 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 9 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 10 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
Motorists using the M11 could also encounter delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed.
On the M1 there could also be delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick through the roadworks.