Motorists warned of traffic light failure on A14 at Brampton Hut
Motorists heading for the A14 in Cambridgeshire both ways at junction 21 with the A1 are being advised to approach the area with caution after a traffic light failure on Thrapston Road at Brampton Hut on Thursday evening. Heavy traffic is reported on th
Motorists heading for the A14 in Cambridgeshire both ways at junction 21 with the A1 are being advised to approach the area with caution after a traffic light failure on Thrapston Road at Brampton Hut on Thursday evening.
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) northbound between junction 3 and junction 4 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Also expect possible delays on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 one lane is closed between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks where there could also be delays.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 in Bedfordshire there is queuing traffic southbound and two lanes are closed between junction 11 at Dunstable and junction 10 The Luton Airport Spur Road owing to an accident between a car and a lorry in the roadworks area.
There is also heavy traffic reported northbound between junction 12 with Flitwick and junction 13 for Bedford due to an accident.
- 1 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 2 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 3 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 4 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 5 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 Star turns make Netflix movie Malcolm & Marie 'a real must-see'
- 8 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 9 Shellens quits after committee votes to gag Hickford debate
- 10 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
On the A1 Great North Road at Roxton northbound there is congestion at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout.
All First Capital Connect and the East Coast Main Line train services are running normally.