Motorists warned of traffic light failure on A14 at Brampton Hut
Motorists heading for the A14 in Cambridgeshire both ways at junction 21 with the A1 are being advised to approach the area with caution after a traffic light failure on Thrapston Road at Brampton Hut on Thursday evening. Heavy traffic is reported on th
Motorists heading for the A14 in Cambridgeshire both ways at junction 21 with the A1 are being advised to approach the area with caution after a traffic light failure on Thrapston Road at Brampton Hut on Thursday evening.
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) northbound between junction 3 and junction 4 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Also expect possible delays on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 one lane is closed between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks where there could also be delays.
On the M1 in Bedfordshire there is queuing traffic southbound and two lanes are closed between junction 11 at Dunstable and junction 10 The Luton Airport Spur Road owing to an accident between a car and a lorry in the roadworks area.
There is also heavy traffic reported northbound between junction 12 with Flitwick and junction 13 for Bedford due to an accident.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 3 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
- 4 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 5 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 6 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 7 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 8 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 9 Citizens Advice: Your rights should anything get lost or delayed in the post
- 10 Census data reveals Hertfordshire population boom over last decade
On the A1 Great North Road at Roxton northbound there is congestion at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout.
All First Capital Connect and the East Coast Main Line train services are running normally.