Motorists warned of road closure on A141 at Warboys after crash
Motorists travelling in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday morning are being warned of delays on the A141 Heath Road, Warboys, where the road is closed in both directions because of an accident between the B1040 Fenton Road and Huntingdon Road. There is also queui
Motorists travelling in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday morning are being warned of delays on the A141 Heath Road, Warboys, where the road is closed in both directions because of an accident between the B1040 Fenton Road and Huntingdon Road.
There is also queuing traffic on the A14 Cambridge Road eastbound between junction 26 with the A1096 London Road and junction 27 Cambridge Road following an earlier broken down vehicle and on the A1307 Babraham Road, Cambridge northbound between Hinton Way and Nightingale Avenue as well as on the M11 at the slip road with junction 11.
Rush hour also brought misery for motorists on the A1 (M) around Stevenage with very slow moving traffic southbound between junction 8 at Coreys Mill and junction 7 with the A602.
There is queuing traffic on Broadhall Way leading to the motorway.
You may also want to watch:
Further south on the A1 (M) slow traffic is reported either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks areas where there is a 40mph speed limit.
On the A10 Great Cambridge Road there is very slow moving traffic southbound in Waltham Cross at the A121 junction with Winston Churchill Way.
- 1 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
On the M11 one lane is blocked by a broken down lorry at the slip road northbound at junction 8 for Bishop's Stortford and Stansted Airport where there are also delays through the roadworks area towards junction 9 with Saffron Walden.
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
On the A1 at Sandy and at the Black Cat roundabout St Neots there is slow moving traffic.