Motorists warned of road blocked in Huntingdon by two car crash
Motorists travelling around Huntingdon on Thursday morning are being warned to expect delays on the B1090 Sawtry Way between the A141 and Hall Lane northbound where the road is partially blocked due to an accident. Also, there are reports of slow traffic
Motorists travelling around Huntingdon on Thursday morning are being warned to expect delays on the B1090 Sawtry Way between the A141 and Hall Lane northbound where the road is partially blocked due to an accident.
Also, there are reports of slow traffic on the A14 Huntingdon Road, Lolworth, eastbound between junction 28 Cambridge Services and junction 33 with the A10 and also on the A1309 between Hauxton Road and High Street in Trumpington.
Other problem areas this morning are on the A10 southbound at Milton between Landbeach Road and the A14 at junction 33 and on the A1307 Babraham Road, Cambridge, between Hinton Way and Nightingale Avenue.
Motorists also faced delays on the A1 (M) northbound on Thursday morning between junction 9 at Letchworth Gate and junction 10 Baldock after a crash between two vehicles soon after 7am.
You may also want to watch:
Two people were taken to Lister Hospital with minor injuries.
Drivers are being warned that snow is causing poor driving conditions on the A6141 in High Street Baldock towards the Tesco roundabout.
- 1 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 2 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 3 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 4 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 9 Thief pleads guilty to assaulting two people
- 10 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
Queuing traffic is reported anticlockwise between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 Chorley Wood and clockwise between junction 20 at Kings Langley and junction 23.
Motorists are also being warned to expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
The A1 (M) also has delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel both ways between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit.
In Stevenage on the A602 Broadhall Way there was slow traffic this morning and also heavy traffic southbound around junction 7 of the A1 (M).
On the M1 there has been very heavy traffic southbound between junction 13 at Bedford and junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead.