Motorists warned of road blocked in Huntingdon by two car crash
Motorists travelling around Huntingdon on Thursday morning are being warned to expect delays on the B1090 Sawtry Way between the A141 and Hall Lane northbound where the road is partially blocked due to an accident. Also, there are reports of slow traffic
Motorists travelling around Huntingdon on Thursday morning are being warned to expect delays on the B1090 Sawtry Way between the A141 and Hall Lane northbound where the road is partially blocked due to an accident.
Also, there are reports of slow traffic on the A14 Huntingdon Road, Lolworth, eastbound between junction 28 Cambridge Services and junction 33 with the A10 and also on the A1309 between Hauxton Road and High Street in Trumpington.
Other problem areas this morning are on the A10 southbound at Milton between Landbeach Road and the A14 at junction 33 and on the A1307 Babraham Road, Cambridge, between Hinton Way and Nightingale Avenue.
Motorists also faced delays on the A1 (M) northbound on Thursday morning between junction 9 at Letchworth Gate and junction 10 Baldock after a crash between two vehicles soon after 7am.
Two people were taken to Lister Hospital with minor injuries.
Drivers are being warned that snow is causing poor driving conditions on the A6141 in High Street Baldock towards the Tesco roundabout.
- 1 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 4 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 7 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 8 Former heavyweight boxing champ to support hospice with charity dinner
- 9 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end
- 10 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
Queuing traffic is reported anticlockwise between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 Chorley Wood and clockwise between junction 20 at Kings Langley and junction 23.
Motorists are also being warned to expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
The A1 (M) also has delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel both ways between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit.
In Stevenage on the A602 Broadhall Way there was slow traffic this morning and also heavy traffic southbound around junction 7 of the A1 (M).
On the M1 there has been very heavy traffic southbound between junction 13 at Bedford and junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead.