Motorists warned of problems on A1 tonight at St Neots after crash and lorry shedding its load of gr
The A428 at St Neots is blocked on Monday evening both ways at the junction with the A1 due to a lorry shedding its load of grain and also an accident between a lorry and a car at St Neots on the roundabout. Also, the A1093 Benwick Road, Whittlesey, is
The A428 at St Neots is blocked on Monday evening both ways at the junction with the A1 due to a lorry shedding its load of grain and also an accident between a lorry and a car at St Neots on the roundabout.
Also, the A1093 Benwick Road, Whittlesey, is closed both ways between Turningtree Road and Wype Drove due to an accident and a diversion is in operation between the A605 between Whittlesey and Eastrea.
Very slow traffic is reported tonight northbound on the A1 (M) at junction 3 for St Albans in the roadworks area.
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is also a 50 mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
Also expect possible delays on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden where one lane is closed through the roadworks area.
On the Luton Road in Harpenden the A1081 is partially blocked both ways due to a broken down vehicle near Bloomfield Road.
- 1 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 2 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 5 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 6 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 7 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 8 Man who climbed on Tesco freezer jailed for string of offences
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick through the roadworks contraflow system.
Slow moving traffic is also reported on the A421 at Kempston westbound between the A6 and the A5134 Woburn Road and on the A5 at Kensworth northbound between the B4540 Lynch Hill and the A505 Church Street.