Motorists warned of possible delays on the A10 and A14 on Tuesday evening
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on Tuesday evening on the A14 in Cambridge westbound between junction 33 with the A10 and junction 28 with Cambridge Services around the Milton Interchange and Boxworth where there are reports of heavy traffic
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on Tuesday evening on the A14 in Cambridge westbound between junction 33 with the A10 and junction 28 with Cambridge Services around the Milton Interchange and Boxworth where there are reports of heavy traffic.
On the A10 in Cambridge there is heavy traffic out of town at Milton Park and Ride.
Traffic has returned to normal on the A1 (M) between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 at Stevenage after an earlier incident.
But there are possible delays between junction 4 and 3 in both directions either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there are reports of queuing traffic clockwise between junction 25 at Enfield and junction 27 with the M11 and anticlockwise between junction 20 with Kings Langley and junction18 at Chorley Wood.
Another problem area on the M25 tonight is between junction 14 with the M4 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
- 1 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 7 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 8 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
On the M1 there is very slow traffic northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 11 with Dunstable and two lanes are closed southbound with delays of up to an hour after an accident at junction 11.
There are also delays between junctions 10 The Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick.
Also expect possible delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden around the roadworks.
All train services on First Capital Connect and the East Coast Main Lines are running normally.