Motorists warned of possible delays at two spots on A14 in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday evening
There are delays for motorists in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday evening heading for the A14 in Huntingdon around the Spittals Interchange and in Cambridge westbound between junction 33 with the A10 and junction 29 with the B1050 where slow traffic is repor
There are delays for motorists in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday evening heading for the A14 in Huntingdon around the Spittals Interchange and in Cambridge westbound between junction 33 with the A10 and junction 29 with the B1050 where slow traffic is reported.
Motorists using the A1 (M) could face possible delays northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn where there is queuing traffic.
Slow moving traffic is also reported on the on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Also expect delays on the M25 between junction 15 with the M40 and junction 17 at Maple Cross through the roadworks where there is a 50mph speed limit.
On the M1 there is heavy traffic northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road in the roadworks area.
On the M11 delays can be expected between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden in both directions through the roadworks.
- 1 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 2 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 3 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 4 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 5 All aboard for Steam at the Hoops festival in Bassingbourn
- 6 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 7 Royston drama group CADS wins new play award for The Blonde Bombshell at Welwyn festival
- 8 New mayor makes historic market her first stop
- 9 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 10 Sue Gray report finds lockdown party behaviour was 'unacceptable'
In Bedfordshire very slow moving traffic is reported westbound on the A421 westbound at Bedford at junction 13 with the M1 and on the A505 Dunstable Road, Luton, there is slow traffic between Waller Avenue and Leagrave Road.
Train travellers using First Capital Connect are being warned that services between Finsbury Park and Moorgate have been disrupted throughout the afternoon owing to signalling problems and some services may be late or cancelled this evening until the timetable returns to normal.
London Underground has been accepting tickets on most routes.