Motorists warned of flooded roads in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday night
Warnings remain in place of serious flooding on roads in parts of Cambridgeshire. The A1101 Wash Road at Welney both ways between the B1100 New Road and Bell s Drove and the A1123 at Earith the B1381 both remain closed because of flood water. Flood water
Warnings remain in place of serious flooding on roads in parts of Cambridgeshire.
The A1101 Wash Road at Welney both ways between the B1100 New Road and Bell's Drove and the A1123 at Earith the B1381 both remain closed because of flood water.
Flood water is also affecting the B1040 East Delph at Whittlesey and the road remains closed between West Delph and Thorney Dyke.
There is slow traffic on Tuesday evening on the A1303 Newmarket Road at Fen Ditton and on Newmarket Road, Cambridge, both ways on the A1134 Elizabeth Way.
You may also want to watch:
The A1 (M) is running smoothly on Tuesday evening with the only exception being between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area and 40 mph speed limit where there might be some delays.
On the M25 one lane is closed and there is queuing traffic clockwise between junction 23 with the A1 (M) and at junction 24 Potters Bar where there has been an accident that has caused a fuel spillage.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
Also expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden motorists could encounter delays through major roadworks.
On the A414 in Hertford there is slow traffic reported eastbound between Hertingfordbury and the B1197 London Road in Hertford.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick in both directions because of major roadworks and a contraflow system.
Castle Hill Road, Totternhoe is close both ways due to a sewer collapsing between Dunstable Road and Park Avenue.