Motorists warned of flooded roads in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday night
Warnings remain in place of serious flooding on roads in parts of Cambridgeshire. The A1101 Wash Road at Welney both ways between the B1100 New Road and Bell s Drove and the A1123 at Earith the B1381 both remain closed because of flood water. Flood water
Warnings remain in place of serious flooding on roads in parts of Cambridgeshire.
The A1101 Wash Road at Welney both ways between the B1100 New Road and Bell's Drove and the A1123 at Earith the B1381 both remain closed because of flood water.
Flood water is also affecting the B1040 East Delph at Whittlesey and the road remains closed between West Delph and Thorney Dyke.
There is slow traffic on Tuesday evening on the A1303 Newmarket Road at Fen Ditton and on Newmarket Road, Cambridge, both ways on the A1134 Elizabeth Way.
You may also want to watch:
The A1 (M) is running smoothly on Tuesday evening with the only exception being between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area and 40 mph speed limit where there might be some delays.
On the M25 one lane is closed and there is queuing traffic clockwise between junction 23 with the A1 (M) and at junction 24 Potters Bar where there has been an accident that has caused a fuel spillage.
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 3 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 4 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 5 Parents struggling with homeschooling to get boost from book donors
- 6 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 7 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 8 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
Also expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden motorists could encounter delays through major roadworks.
On the A414 in Hertford there is slow traffic reported eastbound between Hertingfordbury and the B1197 London Road in Hertford.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick in both directions because of major roadworks and a contraflow system.
Castle Hill Road, Totternhoe is close both ways due to a sewer collapsing between Dunstable Road and Park Avenue.