Motorists warned of flooded roads in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday night
Warnings remain in place of serious flooding on roads in parts of Cambridgeshire. The A1101 Wash Road at Welney both ways between the B1100 New Road and Bell s Drove and the A1123 at Earith the B1381 both remain closed because of flood water. Flood water
Warnings remain in place of serious flooding on roads in parts of Cambridgeshire.
The A1101 Wash Road at Welney both ways between the B1100 New Road and Bell's Drove and the A1123 at Earith the B1381 both remain closed because of flood water.
Flood water is also affecting the B1040 East Delph at Whittlesey and the road remains closed between West Delph and Thorney Dyke.
There is slow traffic on Tuesday evening on the A1303 Newmarket Road at Fen Ditton and on Newmarket Road, Cambridge, both ways on the A1134 Elizabeth Way.
The A1 (M) is running smoothly on Tuesday evening with the only exception being between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area and 40 mph speed limit where there might be some delays.
On the M25 one lane is closed and there is queuing traffic clockwise between junction 23 with the A1 (M) and at junction 24 Potters Bar where there has been an accident that has caused a fuel spillage.
- 1 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 4 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 7 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 8 Former heavyweight boxing champ to support hospice with charity dinner
- 9 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end
- 10 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
Also expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden motorists could encounter delays through major roadworks.
On the A414 in Hertford there is slow traffic reported eastbound between Hertingfordbury and the B1197 London Road in Hertford.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick in both directions because of major roadworks and a contraflow system.
Castle Hill Road, Totternhoe is close both ways due to a sewer collapsing between Dunstable Road and Park Avenue.