Motorists warned of delays on M11 at Trumpington
Slow moving traffic as reported this morning on the A1 (M) around junction 7 southbound at Stevenage and the slip road leading from the A602. Congestion was also reported between junction 5 with the B197 and junction 4 for Hertford. There remains a contra
Slow moving traffic as reported this morning on the A1 (M) around junction 7 southbound at Stevenage and the slip road leading from the A602.
Congestion was also reported between junction 5 with the B197 and junction 4 for Hertford. There remains a contraflow between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel that is slowing traffic.
Further south on the A1 there is heavy traffic southbound between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass.
On the M25 there is the normal bottle neck between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood where there is also a 50mph speed limit because of road works.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 problems continue between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden because of road works and drivers are being warned to expect possible delays.
Following an earlier incident in Wibbly Wobbly Lane at the junction with Mount Grace Road, Hitchin, police say the road is now clear.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 3 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 4 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 5 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 6 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 7 Council leader calls for 'kind and courteous' queuing for fuel
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 10 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
In Bedfordshire there is a contraflow between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick and slow traffic is causing delays of up to 30 minutes between junction 13 at Bedford and junction 11 at Dunstable.
In Cambridgeshire at Trumpington one lane of the A1309 is closed and delays are expected on Hauxton Road both ways and there are major road works between the M11 junction 11 and the A1301 Shelford Road in Trumpington.
On the A14 eastbound there is slow traffic between Godmanchester and Fenstanton.