Motorists warned of delays at Harston after accident on Thursday morning
Motorists are facing delays at Harston, Cambridgeshire, on Thursday morning where the A10 High Street is partially blocked both ways due to an accident between a car and a lorry at the junction with the B1368 London Road. There are also reports of slow t
Motorists are facing delays at Harston, Cambridgeshire, on Thursday morning where the A10 High Street is partially blocked both ways due to an accident between a car and a lorry at the junction with the B1368 London Road.
There are also reports of slow traffic eastbound between Godmanchester and the M11 and on the M11 at junction 11 southbound. Drivers should also expect delays on the A14 at Huntingdon between junction 22 with the B1514 and junction 23 with the A1126 and on the A1307 Babraham Road in Cambridge between Hinton Way and Nightingale Road.
Motorists are facing delays on the A1 (M) on Thursday morning with heavy, slow moving traffic southbound between junction 9 at Letchworth Gate and junction 7 at Stevenage.
On the A1 (M) motorists are being warned to expect delays between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the road works area.
You may also want to watch:
On the A1 Barnet Way Barnet By-Pass there is heavy traffic on Barnet Way southbound between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 anti-clockwise there are delays and heavy traffic around junction 25 at Enfield and between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 4 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 5 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
- 6 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 8 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 9 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 10 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
Another area of the M25 where motorists could face delays is between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of 50mph speed restrictions through the road works area.
Other trouble spots on Thursday morning are on the A10 Great Cambridge Road where there is slow traffic reported between the A121 Winston Churchill Way and Enfield in Cheshunt; the A412 Rickmansworth Road, Watford, near Chorley Wood at the junction with the A404 and on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden.
On the M1 there is heavy traffic southbound around junction 11 after a three vehicle accident and heavy traffic between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 Flitwick.