Motorists warned of bus blocking road in Linton
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on the A1307 at Linton in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday morning where the road is partially blocked by a broken down bus in Dean Road. Slow moving traffic is also reported on the A14 Cambridge Road in Cambridge
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on the A1307 at Linton in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday morning where the road is partially blocked by a broken down bus in Dean Road.
Slow moving traffic is also reported on the A14 Cambridge Road in Cambridgeshire eastbound between St Ives and Fenstanton.
There is heavy traffic reported this morning southbound around junction 7 of the A1 (M) at Stevenage at the junction with the A602. Queues are also reported on Gunnels Wood Road.
Expect delays through the Hatfield Tunnel on the A1 (M) between junctions 4 and 3 in both directions through the roadworks where there is a 40mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and speed restriction of 50 mph both ways, through the major roadworks area between junction 16 M40 and junction 18, Chorley Wood, in Hertfordshire. Expect delays.
On the M11 one lane closed both ways, contraflow, resurfacing work and barrier repairs between junction 8, Stansted Airport and junction 9, Saffron Walden.
- 1 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 10 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
Motorists using the M1 are being warned to expect delays both ways between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spurs Road and junction 12 for Flitwick because of roadworks.