Motorists warned of bus blocking road in Linton
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on the A1307 at Linton in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday morning where the road is partially blocked by a broken down bus in Dean Road. Slow moving traffic is also reported on the A14 Cambridge Road in Cambridge
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on the A1307 at Linton in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday morning where the road is partially blocked by a broken down bus in Dean Road.
Slow moving traffic is also reported on the A14 Cambridge Road in Cambridgeshire eastbound between St Ives and Fenstanton.
There is heavy traffic reported this morning southbound around junction 7 of the A1 (M) at Stevenage at the junction with the A602. Queues are also reported on Gunnels Wood Road.
Expect delays through the Hatfield Tunnel on the A1 (M) between junctions 4 and 3 in both directions through the roadworks where there is a 40mph speed limit.
On the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and speed restriction of 50 mph both ways, through the major roadworks area between junction 16 M40 and junction 18, Chorley Wood, in Hertfordshire. Expect delays.
On the M11 one lane closed both ways, contraflow, resurfacing work and barrier repairs between junction 8, Stansted Airport and junction 9, Saffron Walden.
- 1 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 4 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 6 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 9 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'
Motorists using the M1 are being warned to expect delays both ways between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spurs Road and junction 12 for Flitwick because of roadworks.