Motorists warned of bus blocking road in Linton
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on the A1307 at Linton in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday morning where the road is partially blocked by a broken down bus in Dean Road. Slow moving traffic is also reported on the A14 Cambridge Road in Cambridge
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on the A1307 at Linton in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday morning where the road is partially blocked by a broken down bus in Dean Road.
Slow moving traffic is also reported on the A14 Cambridge Road in Cambridgeshire eastbound between St Ives and Fenstanton.
There is heavy traffic reported this morning southbound around junction 7 of the A1 (M) at Stevenage at the junction with the A602. Queues are also reported on Gunnels Wood Road.
Expect delays through the Hatfield Tunnel on the A1 (M) between junctions 4 and 3 in both directions through the roadworks where there is a 40mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and speed restriction of 50 mph both ways, through the major roadworks area between junction 16 M40 and junction 18, Chorley Wood, in Hertfordshire. Expect delays.
On the M11 one lane closed both ways, contraflow, resurfacing work and barrier repairs between junction 8, Stansted Airport and junction 9, Saffron Walden.
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 4 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 10 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services
Motorists using the M1 are being warned to expect delays both ways between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spurs Road and junction 12 for Flitwick because of roadworks.