Motorists face problems on several roads in Cambridgeshire on Thursday evening
Motorists travelling on the A14 in Cambridge on Thursday evening are warned there could be delays on Thrapston Road after a traffic light failure at Brampton Hut. Motorists could also face delays on the A1 (M) at Yaxley northbound between the A15 at junc
Motorists travelling on the A14 in Cambridge on Thursday evening are warned there could be delays on Thrapston Road after a traffic light failure at Brampton Hut.
Motorists could also face delays on the A1 (M) at Yaxley northbound between the A15 at junction 16 and the A605 junction 17 owing to a broken down car.
Heavy traffic is also reported on the A14 at Milton westbound between junction 33 with the A10 and junction 39 with the B1050.
The A1 (M) is running smoothly through Comet country on Thursday evening although motorists are being warned to expect possible delays between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there is slow traffic anticlockwise between junction 22 with St Albans and junction 18 at Chorley Wood in the roadworks area and clockwise between junction 14 at Heathrow Terminal 4 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
On the M11 expect delays around Stansted Airport with one lane closed between junctions 8 and 9 at Saffron Walden because of resurfacing work and barrier repairs.
- 1 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 7 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 8 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
On the M1 there is slow moving traffic between the Luton Spur Road at junction 10 and Flitwick at junction 12.