Motorists face problems on several roads in Cambridgeshire on Thursday evening
Motorists travelling on the A14 in Cambridge on Thursday evening are warned there could be delays on Thrapston Road after a traffic light failure at Brampton Hut. Motorists could also face delays on the A1 (M) at Yaxley northbound between the A15 at junc
Motorists travelling on the A14 in Cambridge on Thursday evening are warned there could be delays on Thrapston Road after a traffic light failure at Brampton Hut.
Motorists could also face delays on the A1 (M) at Yaxley northbound between the A15 at junction 16 and the A605 junction 17 owing to a broken down car.
Heavy traffic is also reported on the A14 at Milton westbound between junction 33 with the A10 and junction 39 with the B1050.
The A1 (M) is running smoothly through Comet country on Thursday evening although motorists are being warned to expect possible delays between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there is slow traffic anticlockwise between junction 22 with St Albans and junction 18 at Chorley Wood in the roadworks area and clockwise between junction 14 at Heathrow Terminal 4 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
On the M11 expect delays around Stansted Airport with one lane closed between junctions 8 and 9 at Saffron Walden because of resurfacing work and barrier repairs.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
On the M1 there is slow moving traffic between the Luton Spur Road at junction 10 and Flitwick at junction 12.