Motorists face Monday morning misery on the A1 (M) around Stevenage
Motorists faced slow journeys in and around Stevenage on Monday morning during the rush hour. There are reports of very slow traffic on the A602 Hitchin Road both ways around Ingleside Drive in Stevenage. There is heavy traffic on Six Hills Way at the jun
Motorists faced slow journeys in and around Stevenage on Monday morning during the rush hour.
There are reports of very slow traffic on the A602 Hitchin Road both ways around Ingleside Drive in Stevenage. There is heavy traffic on Six Hills Way at the junction with the B197 London Road in the town.
Traffic was almost at a standstill southbound on the A1 (M) around Stevenage between junction 8 at Coreys Mills and junction 7.
There is also slow moving traffic on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 a speed restriction of 50mph remains between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood so motorists are being warned to expect delays. There is also slow moving traffic between junction 22 St Albans and junction 18 Chorley Wood.
On the M1 there is a contraflow around road works both ways between junction 10 at Luton Airport and junction 12 at Flitwick.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 3 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 4 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 5 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 6 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 7 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 8 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 9 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 10 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
On the M11 in Essex traffic is slow around road works between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden.
On the A10 northbound at the A1170 Great Cambridge Road the road is closed due to an overturned vehicle