Motorists face delays on motorways travelling from Royston
Motorists faced move problems on roads in the region today. In Cambridgeshire there are reports of slow moving traffic on the A1303 Newmarket Road, westbound between Stow Cum Quy and the A1134 Barnwell Road in Cambridge. On the A10 in Cambridge
Motorists faced move problems on roads in the region today.
In Cambridgeshire there are reports of slow moving traffic on the A1303 Newmarket Road, westbound between Stow Cum Quy and the A1134 Barnwell Road in Cambridge.
On the A10 in Cambridge at New Milton there is slow moving traffic southbound at the Milton interchange.
Elsewhere, motorists using the A1 (M) faced more misery on Friday morning during the rush hour with heavy and slow moving traffic between junctions 8 and 7 at Stevenage southbound. Further south there is also slow moving traffic between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of road works.
On the M25 slow moving traffic is reported anticlockwise between junction 21 with the MI and junction 18 at Chorley Wood. A speed restriction of 50 mph is also in place both ways between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood.
Expect delays on the M11 because of resurfacing work and barrier repairs between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden.
- 1 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 2 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 3 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 4 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 5 Royston children encouraged to write to the Queen
- 6 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 7 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 8 Strictly for Charity fundraising event gets people's toes tapping for Home-Start
- 9 New mayor makes historic market her first stop
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
On the M1 there is a 50mph restriction southbound because of road works between junction 13 with Milton Keynes and junction 12 for Flitwick and heavy traffic reported southbound between junction 12 and junction 11 for Dunstable.
On the A10 Great Cambridge Road, Cheshunt, there are reports of very heavy traffic southbound between the B198 College Road and Park Lane, Cheshunt. Slow moving traffic is also reported on the A1 at the Black Cat roundabout on the Great North Road at Roxton.