Motorists face delays on motorways travelling from Royston
Motorists faced move problems on roads in the region today. In Cambridgeshire there are reports of slow moving traffic on the A1303 Newmarket Road, westbound between Stow Cum Quy and the A1134 Barnwell Road in Cambridge. On the A10 in Cambridge
Motorists faced move problems on roads in the region today.
In Cambridgeshire there are reports of slow moving traffic on the A1303 Newmarket Road, westbound between Stow Cum Quy and the A1134 Barnwell Road in Cambridge.
On the A10 in Cambridge at New Milton there is slow moving traffic southbound at the Milton interchange.
Elsewhere, motorists using the A1 (M) faced more misery on Friday morning during the rush hour with heavy and slow moving traffic between junctions 8 and 7 at Stevenage southbound. Further south there is also slow moving traffic between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of road works.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 slow moving traffic is reported anticlockwise between junction 21 with the MI and junction 18 at Chorley Wood. A speed restriction of 50 mph is also in place both ways between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood.
Expect delays on the M11 because of resurfacing work and barrier repairs between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 5 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
On the M1 there is a 50mph restriction southbound because of road works between junction 13 with Milton Keynes and junction 12 for Flitwick and heavy traffic reported southbound between junction 12 and junction 11 for Dunstable.
On the A10 Great Cambridge Road, Cheshunt, there are reports of very heavy traffic southbound between the B198 College Road and Park Lane, Cheshunt. Slow moving traffic is also reported on the A1 at the Black Cat roundabout on the Great North Road at Roxton.