Monday night motorway misery for motorists on M25 and M11
Motorists are facing problems on the M25 on Monday night with heavy traffic following an accident between junction 24 with Potters Bar and junction 23 with the A1 and police report congestion all the way back to Enfield. Also on the M25 the normal problem
Motorists are facing problems on the M25 on Monday night with heavy traffic following an accident between junction 24 with Potters Bar and junction 23 with the A1 and police report congestion all the way back to Enfield.
Also on the M25 the normal problems remain around the road works and 50mph speed restriction area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood.
On the A1 (M) heavy traffic is reported both ways either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junctions 4 and 3.
Walkers Road off of Southdown Road, Harpenden, is partially blocked by an accident and there is heavy traffic on the A602 Hitchin Road both ways around Ingleside Drive, Stevenage.
Heavy traffic is also reported on the A414 North Orbital Road eastbound between the Park Street roundabout and the A1081 London Road, St Albans, and on the A10 Great Cambridge Road, Cheshunt, northbound between the A121 Winston Churchill Way and the A1170 Great Cambridge Road.
In Bedfordshire there is very heavy traffic on the M1 northbound around junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and on the A5 at Hockliffe northbound at the A4012 Leighton Road.
- 1 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 2 New mayor elected in historic moment for Royston Town Council
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 5 World IBD Day: Crohn's disease sufferer speaks out
- 6 Therfield pub celebrates lockdown heroes
- 7 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 8 Children invited to take part in town trail for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Garden centre to host royal treat for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Family-run bridalwear shop closes down after 23 years
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and 9 Saffron Walden expect delays because of major road works.
Motorists are warned to expect delays in Cambridgeshire on the A1309 Hauxton Road, Trumpington, both ways between junction 11 of the M11 and the A1301 Shelford Road where one lane is closed because of road works.