Monday night motorway misery for motorists
Motorist are being warned of possible delays on the A1 (M) tonight with congestion between junctions 3 and 4 northbound either side of the Hatfield Tunnel in the road works area. There are also reports of problems on the M25 at junction 24 Potters Bar wit
Motorist are being warned of possible delays on the A1 (M) tonight with congestion between junctions 3 and 4 northbound either side of the Hatfield Tunnel in the road works area.
There are also reports of problems on the M25 at junction 24 Potters Bar with a broken down lorry causing congestion.
There is also heavy traffic and narrow lanes with a 50mph speed restriction between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood on the M25.
Also expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of road repairs.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there is a contraflow system and road works between junction the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick causing heavy and slow moving traffic.
On the A1 at Alwalton in Cambridgeshire the road is partially blocked northbound due to an accident involving three vehicles between the A605 Oundle Road and Elton Road.
- 1 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 7 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm