Monday night motorway misery for motorists
Motorist are being warned of possible delays on the A1 (M) tonight with congestion between junctions 3 and 4 northbound either side of the Hatfield Tunnel in the road works area. There are also reports of problems on the M25 at junction 24 Potters Bar wit
Motorist are being warned of possible delays on the A1 (M) tonight with congestion between junctions 3 and 4 northbound either side of the Hatfield Tunnel in the road works area.
There are also reports of problems on the M25 at junction 24 Potters Bar with a broken down lorry causing congestion.
There is also heavy traffic and narrow lanes with a 50mph speed restriction between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood on the M25.
Also expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of road repairs.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there is a contraflow system and road works between junction the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick causing heavy and slow moving traffic.
On the A1 at Alwalton in Cambridgeshire the road is partially blocked northbound due to an accident involving three vehicles between the A605 Oundle Road and Elton Road.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 3 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 6 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 7 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 More than £2 million in funding set to save leisure centres under threat
- 10 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire