Monday night motorway misery for motorists
Motorist are being warned of possible delays on the A1 (M) tonight with congestion between junctions 3 and 4 northbound either side of the Hatfield Tunnel in the road works area. There are also reports of problems on the M25 at junction 24 Potters Bar wit
Motorist are being warned of possible delays on the A1 (M) tonight with congestion between junctions 3 and 4 northbound either side of the Hatfield Tunnel in the road works area.
There are also reports of problems on the M25 at junction 24 Potters Bar with a broken down lorry causing congestion.
There is also heavy traffic and narrow lanes with a 50mph speed restriction between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood on the M25.
Also expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of road repairs.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there is a contraflow system and road works between junction the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick causing heavy and slow moving traffic.
On the A1 at Alwalton in Cambridgeshire the road is partially blocked northbound due to an accident involving three vehicles between the A605 Oundle Road and Elton Road.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 4 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 5 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 9 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash