Monday night motorway misery for motorists
Motorist are being warned of possible delays on the A1 (M) tonight with congestion between junctions 3 and 4 northbound either side of the Hatfield Tunnel in the road works area. There are also reports of problems on the M25 at junction 24 Potters Bar wit
Motorist are being warned of possible delays on the A1 (M) tonight with congestion between junctions 3 and 4 northbound either side of the Hatfield Tunnel in the road works area.
There are also reports of problems on the M25 at junction 24 Potters Bar with a broken down lorry causing congestion.
There is also heavy traffic and narrow lanes with a 50mph speed restriction between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood on the M25.
Also expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of road repairs.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there is a contraflow system and road works between junction the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick causing heavy and slow moving traffic.
On the A1 at Alwalton in Cambridgeshire the road is partially blocked northbound due to an accident involving three vehicles between the A605 Oundle Road and Elton Road.
- 1 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 2 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 3 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 6 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 7 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 8 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 9 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 10 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week