Monday morning problems for motorists using A14 in Cambridgeshire
Monday morning problems for motorists in Cambridgeshire using the A14 at Godmanchester where one lane is blocked and the entry slip road at junction 24 with the A1198 is closed westbound because of a broken down van. Also on the A14 at Fenstanton eastbo
Monday morning problems for motorists in Cambridgeshire using the A14 at Godmanchester where one lane is blocked and the entry slip road at junction 24 with the A1198 is closed westbound because of a broken down van.
Also on the A14 at Fenstanton eastbound at junction 27 one lane is blocked by a broken down lorry and delays are also reported at junction 32 around Histon and junctions 22 and 28 Cambridge Services.
Heavy traffic is reported southbound on the A1 (M) between junction 8 and 7 around Stevenage and further south there is slow moving traffic between junction 6 at Welwyn and 4 Hertford as well as either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic southbound between Stirling Corner and the by-pass in Borehamwood.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there are the normal problems of slow traffic between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood with 50mph speed restrictions around the roadworks.
On the M11 drivers are warned to expect possible delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of the roads repairs.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 3 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 4 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 5 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 6 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 7 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 8 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 9 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 10 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
On the M1 in Bedfordshire the motorway is blocked southbound at the junction 11 with the A505 owing to an accident and police are warning of delays of up to 45 minutes.
Between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick there are delays because of roadworks.
There is also heavy traffic reported around Bedford on The Embankment and Bushmead Avenue and on the A421 both ways on the A6 and junction 13 of the M1.