Monday morning problems for motorists using A14 in Cambridgeshire
Monday morning problems for motorists in Cambridgeshire using the A14 at Godmanchester where one lane is blocked and the entry slip road at junction 24 with the A1198 is closed westbound because of a broken down van. Also on the A14 at Fenstanton eastbo
Monday morning problems for motorists in Cambridgeshire using the A14 at Godmanchester where one lane is blocked and the entry slip road at junction 24 with the A1198 is closed westbound because of a broken down van.
Also on the A14 at Fenstanton eastbound at junction 27 one lane is blocked by a broken down lorry and delays are also reported at junction 32 around Histon and junctions 22 and 28 Cambridge Services.
Heavy traffic is reported southbound on the A1 (M) between junction 8 and 7 around Stevenage and further south there is slow moving traffic between junction 6 at Welwyn and 4 Hertford as well as either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic southbound between Stirling Corner and the by-pass in Borehamwood.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there are the normal problems of slow traffic between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood with 50mph speed restrictions around the roadworks.
On the M11 drivers are warned to expect possible delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of the roads repairs.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 5 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 6 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 7 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 8 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 9 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'
- 10 Save pennies and the planet - why you should go along to Sustain-Ability event
On the M1 in Bedfordshire the motorway is blocked southbound at the junction 11 with the A505 owing to an accident and police are warning of delays of up to 45 minutes.
Between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick there are delays because of roadworks.
There is also heavy traffic reported around Bedford on The Embankment and Bushmead Avenue and on the A421 both ways on the A6 and junction 13 of the M1.