Do you know what mental health support is on offer at Melbourn Community Hub?
- Credit: Archant
Melbourn Community Hub hosted a mental health information evening on Wednesday last week to raise awareness of the free community support available.
Hannah Turner, on behalf of CPSL Mind, spoke about their wellbeing drop-in service at the hub that is run in association with Cambridgeshire County Council.
This means anyone can call to arrange an appointment on 01223 311320. She also spoke about contacting mental health crisis support via the NHS number 111, option 2.
Hannah said: “Our message is that support is there if you need it, you don’t have to struggle alone.”
The event also heard from representatives of North Herts & District Citizens Advice who talked about solving practical issues, and from Alliance school counselling, who outlined support provided in village schools.
You may also want to watch:
Melbourn Hub ran this event as part of its ‘Mindful March’, which has also included a new Dementia Friends group – contact Jean Seers at the hub for more information.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 4 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 5 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 6 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 7 Royston Arts Festival committee overcomes COVID difficulties to bring back events
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 Barkway Lit Fest proves to be a real page-turner
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images