Men grab woman by the arm and try to ‘force her into alleyway’ in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A police appeal has been launched today after a woman was grabbed by the arm by men who attempted to drag her into a Royston alleyway.
The incident occurred between 2am and 2.30am on Saturday, September 12, in The Green when a 25-year-old woman was approached by three men and was grabbed by the arm by two of them.
The victim believes the men may have been attempting to force her into the Butchers Baulk alleyway.
The woman shouted out and the men ran off, and thankfully she was not injured.
The two men who grabbed the victim are described as being white, of a stocky build and spoke with a foreign accent. One was wearing a blue shirt and both had dark hair. The third male is described as being of mixed race.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about what happened should contact PC Michael Rann on police 101 quoting crime reference number G4/15/646.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 6 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Council leader calls for 'kind and courteous' queuing for fuel
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks