Men grab woman by the arm and try to ‘force her into alleyway’ in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A police appeal has been launched today after a woman was grabbed by the arm by men who attempted to drag her into a Royston alleyway.
The incident occurred between 2am and 2.30am on Saturday, September 12, in The Green when a 25-year-old woman was approached by three men and was grabbed by the arm by two of them.
The victim believes the men may have been attempting to force her into the Butchers Baulk alleyway.
The woman shouted out and the men ran off, and thankfully she was not injured.
The two men who grabbed the victim are described as being white, of a stocky build and spoke with a foreign accent. One was wearing a blue shirt and both had dark hair. The third male is described as being of mixed race.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about what happened should contact PC Michael Rann on police 101 quoting crime reference number G4/15/646.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 7 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 8 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 9 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 10 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid