Men grab woman by the arm and try to ‘force her into alleyway’ in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A police appeal has been launched today after a woman was grabbed by the arm by men who attempted to drag her into a Royston alleyway.
The incident occurred between 2am and 2.30am on Saturday, September 12, in The Green when a 25-year-old woman was approached by three men and was grabbed by the arm by two of them.
The victim believes the men may have been attempting to force her into the Butchers Baulk alleyway.
The woman shouted out and the men ran off, and thankfully she was not injured.
The two men who grabbed the victim are described as being white, of a stocky build and spoke with a foreign accent. One was wearing a blue shirt and both had dark hair. The third male is described as being of mixed race.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about what happened should contact PC Michael Rann on police 101 quoting crime reference number G4/15/646.
- 1 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 2 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
- 6 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'
- 7 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 10 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts