Melbourn Rock Club gets set for rocking birthday bash
- Credit: Archant
It was never going to be a quiet party, so it only seems right that next month will see Melbourn Rock Club play host to three banging rock/metal bands to celebrate its 26th anniversary.
Headlining the show will be London-based rockets NitroVille, as part of a tour of Europe promoting their new album Cheating The Hangman.
The four-piece outfit will be supported by RGR Hendrix Experience, a tribute band celebrating guitar god Jimi who hail from Stamford in Lincolnshire.
Also on the bill will be Royston’s own Dirty Mike & The Boys, who are are paying their dues on the road as they build a name as a hard rock act which you won’t want to miss.
The event will be held on Saturday, April 30. Tickets are available online for £7 at www.melbourn-rock-club.com or or you can pay on the door.
You may also want to watch:
Free camping is available to all ticket holders.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 4 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 5 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange