Melbourn Rock Club gets set for rocking birthday bash
- Credit: Archant
It was never going to be a quiet party, so it only seems right that next month will see Melbourn Rock Club play host to three banging rock/metal bands to celebrate its 26th anniversary.
Headlining the show will be London-based rockets NitroVille, as part of a tour of Europe promoting their new album Cheating The Hangman.
The four-piece outfit will be supported by RGR Hendrix Experience, a tribute band celebrating guitar god Jimi who hail from Stamford in Lincolnshire.
Also on the bill will be Royston’s own Dirty Mike & The Boys, who are are paying their dues on the road as they build a name as a hard rock act which you won’t want to miss.
The event will be held on Saturday, April 30. Tickets are available online for £7 at www.melbourn-rock-club.com or or you can pay on the door.
You may also want to watch:
Free camping is available to all ticket holders.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 5 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses