Melbourn Rock Club gets set for rocking birthday bash
- Credit: Archant
It was never going to be a quiet party, so it only seems right that next month will see Melbourn Rock Club play host to three banging rock/metal bands to celebrate its 26th anniversary.
Headlining the show will be London-based rockets NitroVille, as part of a tour of Europe promoting their new album Cheating The Hangman.
The four-piece outfit will be supported by RGR Hendrix Experience, a tribute band celebrating guitar god Jimi who hail from Stamford in Lincolnshire.
Also on the bill will be Royston’s own Dirty Mike & The Boys, who are are paying their dues on the road as they build a name as a hard rock act which you won’t want to miss.
The event will be held on Saturday, April 30. Tickets are available online for £7 at www.melbourn-rock-club.com or or you can pay on the door.
You may also want to watch:
Free camping is available to all ticket holders.
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 3 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 4 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 5 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 6 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 7 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 8 Warning as more residents targeted by scam police calls
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn