Melbourn Rock Club gets set for rocking birthday bash
- Credit: Archant
It was never going to be a quiet party, so it only seems right that next month will see Melbourn Rock Club play host to three banging rock/metal bands to celebrate its 26th anniversary.
Headlining the show will be London-based rockets NitroVille, as part of a tour of Europe promoting their new album Cheating The Hangman.
The four-piece outfit will be supported by RGR Hendrix Experience, a tribute band celebrating guitar god Jimi who hail from Stamford in Lincolnshire.
Also on the bill will be Royston’s own Dirty Mike & The Boys, who are are paying their dues on the road as they build a name as a hard rock act which you won’t want to miss.
The event will be held on Saturday, April 30. Tickets are available online for £7 at www.melbourn-rock-club.com or or you can pay on the door.
You may also want to watch:
Free camping is available to all ticket holders.
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 5 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 6 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 7 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 8 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 9 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Missing teen found safe and well