Melbourn Parish Council by-election results
- Credit: Archant
People in Melbourn have elected eight councillors into the parish council in the village’s first by-election for more than 30 years.
Yesterday’s vote was triggered after 12 councillors resigned this year and council meetings were subsequently suspended.
An election wasn’t called after the first four councillors resigned, so these seats will now be decided by co-option.
The results were:
Diana Elizabeth Barker 344
You may also want to watch:
Irene Bloomfield 270
Nikki Cross 665 ELECTED
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 3 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 9 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
Jose Hales 786 ELECTED
Kerry Harrington 603 ELECTED
Sally Ann Hart 672 ELECTED
Steve Kilmurray 550 ELECTED
Andrew Phillip Mulcock 264
Julie Amanda Norman 629 ELECTED
John Regan 604 ELECTED
Jane Shepherd 493
Sashi Siva 608 ELECTED
The turnout was 28.13 per cent.