Melbourn man knocked off bike after hit-and-run on Christmas Day
- Credit: Archant
A Melbourn man was knocked off his bike after a hit-and-run near Royston on Christmas Day.
The cyclist suffered slight injuries in a collision with a vehicle, believed to be a green hatchback car, as he passed the Shingay-cum-Wendy turn outside of Arrington.
The car did not stop and continued along the A1198 towards Royston.
PC Rebecca Parkin said: “I am keen to speak to the driver of the green hatchback car or anyone who saw the collision.
“I would also urge the person who stopped to check on the cyclist to contact me.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Parkin on 101.
- 1 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
- 6 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'
- 7 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 9 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 10 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts