Melbourn man knocked off bike after hit-and-run on Christmas Day
- Credit: Archant
A Melbourn man was knocked off his bike after a hit-and-run near Royston on Christmas Day.
The cyclist suffered slight injuries in a collision with a vehicle, believed to be a green hatchback car, as he passed the Shingay-cum-Wendy turn outside of Arrington.
The car did not stop and continued along the A1198 towards Royston.
PC Rebecca Parkin said: “I am keen to speak to the driver of the green hatchback car or anyone who saw the collision.
“I would also urge the person who stopped to check on the cyclist to contact me.”
Anyone with information should call PC Parkin on 101.
- 1 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 5 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 6 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 9 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 10 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre