Melbourn man knocked off bike after hit-and-run on Christmas Day
- Credit: Archant
A Melbourn man was knocked off his bike after a hit-and-run near Royston on Christmas Day.
The cyclist suffered slight injuries in a collision with a vehicle, believed to be a green hatchback car, as he passed the Shingay-cum-Wendy turn outside of Arrington.
The car did not stop and continued along the A1198 towards Royston.
PC Rebecca Parkin said: “I am keen to speak to the driver of the green hatchback car or anyone who saw the collision.
“I would also urge the person who stopped to check on the cyclist to contact me.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Parkin on 101.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 3 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 4 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 5 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 6 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 The bells are back in town!
- 9 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 10 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation