Melbourn Hub celebrates fifth birthday
- Credit: Archant
Melbourn Hub is celebrating five years of service to the community.
The community-run service has continued to grow since its launch five years ago, providing leisure, art, food and drink and educational services to the residents of Melbourn and surrounds.
John Travis, the hub’s trustees chair, said: “The community is rightly proud of the hub and the important role it now has – not just for Melbourn, but for all nearby villages.
“As a charity, we offer convenient and valuable services to the broadest possible range of users. We are particularly proud of our support not just to the very young, parents and elderly residents, but also to the vulnerable groups such as those with disabilities or mental health problems.
“The future is exciting. We toast our continuing success for another five years and beyond!”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Melbourn Hub, call 01763 263303 or go to melbournhub.co.uk.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 Herts libraries service could be transferred to public service mutual
- 7 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony