Melbourn fashion party raises more than £1,000 for Royston and South Cambs branch of Home-Start charity
- Credit: Archant
The team from Royston and South Cambs’ branch of family support charity Home-Start got the chance to enjoy a charity fashion party hosted by Sally Saunders of Esse in Melbourn.
Guests were given a glass of wine and looked at clothes on sale before being treated to a fashion show.
Sally said: “It is always a pleasure holding a fashion party at Esse for Home-Start.
“We raised £1,156 which is more important now than ever as they receive no government funding.”
For more email email@example.com or go to www.hsrsc.org.uk.
You may also want to watch:
For more on Esse visit esse.uk.com.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 2 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 3 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 4 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 5 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 6 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 7 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 8 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals