Melbourn fashion party raises more than £1,000 for Royston and South Cambs branch of Home-Start charity
- Credit: Archant
The team from Royston and South Cambs’ branch of family support charity Home-Start got the chance to enjoy a charity fashion party hosted by Sally Saunders of Esse in Melbourn.
Guests were given a glass of wine and looked at clothes on sale before being treated to a fashion show.
Sally said: “It is always a pleasure holding a fashion party at Esse for Home-Start.
“We raised £1,156 which is more important now than ever as they receive no government funding.”
For more email email@example.com or go to www.hsrsc.org.uk.
You may also want to watch:
For more on Esse visit esse.uk.com.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 5 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses