Melbourn fashion party raises more than £1,000 for Royston and South Cambs branch of Home-Start charity
- Credit: Archant
The team from Royston and South Cambs’ branch of family support charity Home-Start got the chance to enjoy a charity fashion party hosted by Sally Saunders of Esse in Melbourn.
Guests were given a glass of wine and looked at clothes on sale before being treated to a fashion show.
Sally said: “It is always a pleasure holding a fashion party at Esse for Home-Start.
“We raised £1,156 which is more important now than ever as they receive no government funding.”
For more email email@example.com or go to www.hsrsc.org.uk.
You may also want to watch:
For more on Esse visit esse.uk.com.
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 5 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 6 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 7 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 8 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 9 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Missing teen found safe and well