Melbourn community photographer launches own range of greeting cards
- Credit: Clive Porter
A community photographer from Melbourn is thrilled to have launched his own range of greeting cards.
Clive Porter’s selection of cards show floral and coastal scenes, classic aircraft and vehicles, steam engines, landscapes and more.
Community-minded Clive, who sits as a Melbourn parish councillor, first sent photographs to the press when he was 18 years old –
and still submits pictures to the Crow.
He said: “I have put together some of my best photographic images on greeting cards to share my various hobbies with other people.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe that continuing to be active can help to ward off Alzheimer’s and other diseases. I enjoy the open air as much as possible.”
Clive’s photographic cards are available at Hoggs Coffee House, Ladds and The Stationery Cupboard in Royston, Melbourn Community Hub, and Hillview Farm Shop in Bassingbourn.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 6 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire