Melbourn community photographer launches own range of greeting cards
- Credit: Clive Porter
A community photographer from Melbourn is thrilled to have launched his own range of greeting cards.
Clive Porter’s selection of cards show floral and coastal scenes, classic aircraft and vehicles, steam engines, landscapes and more.
Community-minded Clive, who sits as a Melbourn parish councillor, first sent photographs to the press when he was 18 years old –
and still submits pictures to the Crow.
He said: “I have put together some of my best photographic images on greeting cards to share my various hobbies with other people.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe that continuing to be active can help to ward off Alzheimer’s and other diseases. I enjoy the open air as much as possible.”
Clive’s photographic cards are available at Hoggs Coffee House, Ladds and The Stationery Cupboard in Royston, Melbourn Community Hub, and Hillview Farm Shop in Bassingbourn.
- 1 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 9 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 10 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction