Melbourn community photographer launches own range of greeting cards
- Credit: Clive Porter
A community photographer from Melbourn is thrilled to have launched his own range of greeting cards.
Clive Porter’s selection of cards show floral and coastal scenes, classic aircraft and vehicles, steam engines, landscapes and more.
Community-minded Clive, who sits as a Melbourn parish councillor, first sent photographs to the press when he was 18 years old –
and still submits pictures to the Crow.
He said: “I have put together some of my best photographic images on greeting cards to share my various hobbies with other people.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe that continuing to be active can help to ward off Alzheimer’s and other diseases. I enjoy the open air as much as possible.”
Clive’s photographic cards are available at Hoggs Coffee House, Ladds and The Stationery Cupboard in Royston, Melbourn Community Hub, and Hillview Farm Shop in Bassingbourn.
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 4 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 5 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 9 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 10 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab