Melbourn community photographer launches own range of greeting cards
- Credit: Clive Porter
A community photographer from Melbourn is thrilled to have launched his own range of greeting cards.
Clive Porter’s selection of cards show floral and coastal scenes, classic aircraft and vehicles, steam engines, landscapes and more.
Community-minded Clive, who sits as a Melbourn parish councillor, first sent photographs to the press when he was 18 years old –
and still submits pictures to the Crow.
He said: “I have put together some of my best photographic images on greeting cards to share my various hobbies with other people.
“I believe that continuing to be active can help to ward off Alzheimer’s and other diseases. I enjoy the open air as much as possible.”
Clive’s photographic cards are available at Hoggs Coffee House, Ladds and The Stationery Cupboard in Royston, Melbourn Community Hub, and Hillview Farm Shop in Bassingbourn.
- 1 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 2 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 3 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 4 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Downing Street and its South Cambs connections
- 7 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 'Simply amazing' - dad's life saved by air ambulance after mystery seizure