Melbourn blunt Arrowheads
Austen Arrowheads Under-13s 0 Melbourn Dynamos Panthers 3 DYNAMOS came away with a well earned victory in a tense match against a determined Arrowheads who were out to revenge two defeats in League and cup encounters earlier in the season. In truth, P
Austen Arrowheads Under-13s 0 Melbourn Dynamos Panthers 3
DYNAMOS came away with a well earned victory in a tense match against a determined Arrowheads who were out to revenge two defeats in League and cup encounters earlier in the season.
In truth, Panthers dominated the whole game apart from a five minute spell just before half time.
The early stages were played in the Arrowheads' half as Panthers controlled possession but failed to create any clear cut chances.
You may also want to watch:
It was left to Andrew Chitty, playing a holding midfield role, to open the scoring for Panthers as he was left unmarked inside the box.
Despite playing uphill in the second half, Panthers dominated the game with Arrowheads hardly getting out of their own half for the thirty minutes that followed.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 3 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 8 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
George Storey continued his fine run of form with a fine finish after a run through the heart of the Arrowheads defence to make it 2-0 before Luke Eades sealed the victory with Panthers' third and maintain their five-point lead at the top of the table.