Mayor enjoys charity Beyonce tribute
ROYSTON fell Crazy in Love with a singer last Friday.
I Am Beyonce, a tribute to the former Destiny’s Child singer, played at Royston Town Football Club for the Nicola Emmerson Trust Charity.
Royston town mayor Cllr Martin Beaver attended the event, and said: “It was a great honour to be asked to attend such a stunning show.
“Having lost an uncle to the same syndrome as Nicola Emmerson I understand the need and the passion of her family and friends to find why someone so fit and healthy could pass away with out knowing any medical reason why.
“I would urge people to check out the Nicola Emmerson web site and give them your support to future events.”
You may also want to watch:
Nicola Emmerson died in 2007 while out celebrating her 20th Birthday. The charity set up in her name supports young people at risk of sudden cardiac death.
They are planning a charity golf day on April 8 at Mill Green Golf Club, near Welwyn.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 3 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 4 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 5 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 6 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 7 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 8 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 9 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?
Entry is �55, including coffee, bacon roll, lunch, three course dinner and 27 holes of golf.
For more information and to book a place contact Julie Emmerson on 01763 243678 or 07533554195 or visit www.nicolaemmersontrust.co.uk.