Market to be biggest’ yet, says town manager
ROYSTON S town centre manager has claimed that Sunday s farmers market will be the biggest yet. Geraint Burnell said: We ve been asked to supply extra surfaces in addition to the 28 three- metre tables we currently have. During the summer we ve generall
ROYSTON'S town centre manager has claimed that Sunday's farmers' market will be the biggest yet.
Geraint Burnell said: "We've been asked to supply extra surfaces in addition to the 28 three- metre tables we currently have. During the summer we've generally had a couple of extra stalls, but this first market after the holidays could well be oversubscribed."
The market will see the introduction of a new products.
Mr Burnell said: "There will be a whole spread of interesting products on offer.
"The new selection of home-produced garden furniture promises to be a popular acquisition to the market. This market will also be the last chance for people to buy the summer fruits, which have been popular."
- The farmers' market will take place on Sunday in Market Hill from 10am-2pm.
- 1 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 2 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 3 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 4 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 5 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 6 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 7 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 8 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 9 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 10 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon