Market to be biggest’ yet, says town manager
ROYSTON S town centre manager has claimed that Sunday s farmers market will be the biggest yet. Geraint Burnell said: We ve been asked to supply extra surfaces in addition to the 28 three- metre tables we currently have. During the summer we ve generall
ROYSTON'S town centre manager has claimed that Sunday's farmers' market will be the biggest yet.
Geraint Burnell said: "We've been asked to supply extra surfaces in addition to the 28 three- metre tables we currently have. During the summer we've generally had a couple of extra stalls, but this first market after the holidays could well be oversubscribed."
The market will see the introduction of a new products.
Mr Burnell said: "There will be a whole spread of interesting products on offer.
You may also want to watch:
"The new selection of home-produced garden furniture promises to be a popular acquisition to the market. This market will also be the last chance for people to buy the summer fruits, which have been popular."
- The farmers' market will take place on Sunday in Market Hill from 10am-2pm.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm