Market to be biggest’ yet, says town manager
ROYSTON S town centre manager has claimed that Sunday s farmers market will be the biggest yet. Geraint Burnell said: We ve been asked to supply extra surfaces in addition to the 28 three- metre tables we currently have. During the summer we ve generall
ROYSTON'S town centre manager has claimed that Sunday's farmers' market will be the biggest yet.
Geraint Burnell said: "We've been asked to supply extra surfaces in addition to the 28 three- metre tables we currently have. During the summer we've generally had a couple of extra stalls, but this first market after the holidays could well be oversubscribed."
The market will see the introduction of a new products.
Mr Burnell said: "There will be a whole spread of interesting products on offer.
You may also want to watch:
"The new selection of home-produced garden furniture promises to be a popular acquisition to the market. This market will also be the last chance for people to buy the summer fruits, which have been popular."
- The farmers' market will take place on Sunday in Market Hill from 10am-2pm.
- 1 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 2 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 3 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 6 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 8 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 10 MP welcomes Secretary of State to biomedical campus