Market to be biggest’ yet, says town manager
ROYSTON S town centre manager has claimed that Sunday s farmers market will be the biggest yet. Geraint Burnell said: We ve been asked to supply extra surfaces in addition to the 28 three- metre tables we currently have. During the summer we ve generall
ROYSTON'S town centre manager has claimed that Sunday's farmers' market will be the biggest yet.
Geraint Burnell said: "We've been asked to supply extra surfaces in addition to the 28 three- metre tables we currently have. During the summer we've generally had a couple of extra stalls, but this first market after the holidays could well be oversubscribed."
The market will see the introduction of a new products.
Mr Burnell said: "There will be a whole spread of interesting products on offer.
You may also want to watch:
"The new selection of home-produced garden furniture promises to be a popular acquisition to the market. This market will also be the last chance for people to buy the summer fruits, which have been popular."
- The farmers' market will take place on Sunday in Market Hill from 10am-2pm.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 4 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 5 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 9 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash