Many road suffering from congestion on Tuesday morning in Cambs
Heavy traffic is reported in several areas of Cambridgeshire on Tuesday morning with the black spots being on the A14 at Godmanchester eastbound between junction 24 with the A1198 and junction 28 Cambridge Services; the A1307 Babraham Road in Cambridge no
Heavy traffic is reported in several areas of Cambridgeshire on Tuesday morning with the black spots being on the A14 at Godmanchester eastbound between junction 24 with the A1198 and junction 28 Cambridge Services; the A1307 Babraham Road in Cambridge northbound between Hinton Way and Nightingale Avenue and on the A1309 Hauxton Road and High Street between Cambridge south and Trumpington.
Slow moving traffic is also reported southbound on the A1 (M) this morning around junction 7 with the A602 where there is also heavy traffic stretching back along Broadhall Way.
There is also heavy traffic at junction 4 of the A1 (M) for Hertford. On the M25 there is queuing traffic anticlockwise between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood in the roadworks area and on the A1 southbound on Barnet Way between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the A414 North Orbital Road, St Albans, there is heavy traffic eastbound between the A1081 London Road and the A1 (M) junction 3.
You may also want to watch:
Also expect possible delays on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden in both directions through the roadworks area where one lane is closed.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick and between Flitwick and junction 13 for Bedford through major roadworks.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 7 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 8 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 9 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 10 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
Slow traffic is also reported on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout southbound at the A507; on the A421 at Kempston westbound on the A5134 at Woburn Road and on the A6 Bedford Road, Clophill.
First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line trains are all running normally.