Many road suffering from congestion on Tuesday morning in Cambs
Heavy traffic is reported in several areas of Cambridgeshire on Tuesday morning with the black spots being on the A14 at Godmanchester eastbound between junction 24 with the A1198 and junction 28 Cambridge Services; the A1307 Babraham Road in Cambridge no
Heavy traffic is reported in several areas of Cambridgeshire on Tuesday morning with the black spots being on the A14 at Godmanchester eastbound between junction 24 with the A1198 and junction 28 Cambridge Services; the A1307 Babraham Road in Cambridge northbound between Hinton Way and Nightingale Avenue and on the A1309 Hauxton Road and High Street between Cambridge south and Trumpington.
Slow moving traffic is also reported southbound on the A1 (M) this morning around junction 7 with the A602 where there is also heavy traffic stretching back along Broadhall Way.
There is also heavy traffic at junction 4 of the A1 (M) for Hertford. On the M25 there is queuing traffic anticlockwise between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood in the roadworks area and on the A1 southbound on Barnet Way between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the A414 North Orbital Road, St Albans, there is heavy traffic eastbound between the A1081 London Road and the A1 (M) junction 3.
You may also want to watch:
Also expect possible delays on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden in both directions through the roadworks area where one lane is closed.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick and between Flitwick and junction 13 for Bedford through major roadworks.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 3 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 4 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 5 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 6 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 7 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 8 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
Slow traffic is also reported on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout southbound at the A507; on the A421 at Kempston westbound on the A5134 at Woburn Road and on the A6 Bedford Road, Clophill.
First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line trains are all running normally.