Many problems for motorists in Cambridgeshire on Monday morning
Problems for motorists this morning in Cambridgeshire around Hilton Road, Fenstanton, with the road blocked both ways at Church End by an accident. On the A14 at Brampton there is slow traffic between junction 21 with the A1 and junction 23 with the A112
Problems for motorists this morning in Cambridgeshire around Hilton Road, Fenstanton, with the road blocked both ways at Church End by an accident.
On the A14 at Brampton there is slow traffic between junction 21 with the A1 and junction 23 with the A1126 and on the A1309 Hauxton Road at the High Street in Trumpington.
Congestion is also reported on the A1307 on Babraham Road, Cambridge; on the A14 at Swaffham Bulbeck; on the M11 on the exit slip road at junction 11 for Cambridge south and on the A14 at Bar Hill between junctions 29 and 31.
Heavy traffic brought misery for motorists on the A1 (M) southbound on Monday morning around junction 7 at Stevenage where the A602 Broadhall Way was also congested leading to the motorway.
You may also want to watch:
There is also slow moving traffic on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel southbound through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the M25 there is slow moving traffic anticlockwise around junction 25 for Enfield and between junction 21 for the M1 and junction 18 for Chorley Wood.
- 1 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 5 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 6 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Reed cricket players show prominently after production of Herts Cricket League averages for 2020 season
- 9 New infection control method at college to give 'peace of mind'
- 10 Thief pleads guilty to assaulting two people
Also expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
One lane is blocked on the A1 southbound at Stirling Corner after an accident. There is also heavy traffic southbound on the A1 at the Black Cat roundabout at Roxton and at Sandy at the junction with the A603.
Also expect delays on the M1 between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick through the roadworks.