Man suffers serious injuries
A 30-year-old man suffered serious injuries after a collision with a car early on Saturday morning, Cambridgeshire police said today (Tuesday). The accident happened at 1.30am on Royston Road, Litlington. The man, from Bedfordshire, was taken to Lister ho
A 30-year-old man suffered serious injuries after a collision with a car early on Saturday morning, Cambridgeshire police said today (Tuesday).
The accident happened at 1.30am on Royston Road, Litlington.
The man, from Bedfordshire, was taken to Lister hospital, Stevenage and later transferred to St Mary's hospital in Paddington, London with serious internal injuries.
Pc Tim Kirkby, who is leading an investigation into the collision, said: "I would appeal to anyone who may have seen this collision or the vehicle involved in the moments leading up to and immediately after the collision to contact me."
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old man has been arrested for driving while unfit through alcohol and failing to stop at the scene of the accident. He has been released on police bail.
The man and his two passengers were not injured in the collision.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 Cambs and Essex academy trust wins prestigious award
- 6 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Hospitality Action Day: Some of your favourite local pubs, restaurants and cafés
- 9 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 10 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- Any witnesses call 0845 4564564.