Man suffers serious injuries
A 30-year-old man suffered serious injuries after a collision with a car early on Saturday morning, Cambridgeshire police said today (Tuesday). The accident happened at 1.30am on Royston Road, Litlington. The man, from Bedfordshire, was taken to Lister ho
A 30-year-old man suffered serious injuries after a collision with a car early on Saturday morning, Cambridgeshire police said today (Tuesday).
The accident happened at 1.30am on Royston Road, Litlington.
The man, from Bedfordshire, was taken to Lister hospital, Stevenage and later transferred to St Mary's hospital in Paddington, London with serious internal injuries.
Pc Tim Kirkby, who is leading an investigation into the collision, said: "I would appeal to anyone who may have seen this collision or the vehicle involved in the moments leading up to and immediately after the collision to contact me."
A 19-year-old man has been arrested for driving while unfit through alcohol and failing to stop at the scene of the accident. He has been released on police bail.
The man and his two passengers were not injured in the collision.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 4 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 5 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 7 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 8 Herts, camera, action! Turning film fantasy into reality with new screen tourism development programme
- 9 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- Any witnesses call 0845 4564564.