Man falls through roof in Buntingford
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered injuries to his back and head after falling through a roof.
The ambulance service was called at 4.47pm yesterday (Tuesday) to the Watermill Industrial site in Buntingford.
An ambulance, ambulance officer and three hazardous area response team vehicles were dispatched to treat the man who had fallen approximately 15 feet.
One fire crew from Buntingford was also called to assist the ambulance service.
Ambulance officer, Gary Sanderson who was at the scene said: “We worked closely with the fire service to treat the man and safely move him onto a spinal board so that he could be conveyed to Lister Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“The man is thought to be in his 40s and thankfully his condition is not thought to be life threatening.”
- 1 Woman in her 50s killed in crash between Melbourn and Royston
- 2 Road closed after 'serious' crash on A10
- 3 'FOI request refusal leaves residents in darkness'
- 4 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 8 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 9 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 10 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire