Man falls through roof in Buntingford
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered injuries to his back and head after falling through a roof.
The ambulance service was called at 4.47pm yesterday (Tuesday) to the Watermill Industrial site in Buntingford.
An ambulance, ambulance officer and three hazardous area response team vehicles were dispatched to treat the man who had fallen approximately 15 feet.
One fire crew from Buntingford was also called to assist the ambulance service.
Ambulance officer, Gary Sanderson who was at the scene said: “We worked closely with the fire service to treat the man and safely move him onto a spinal board so that he could be conveyed to Lister Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“The man is thought to be in his 40s and thankfully his condition is not thought to be life threatening.”
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 4 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 10 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services