Man falls through roof in Buntingford
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered injuries to his back and head after falling through a roof.
The ambulance service was called at 4.47pm yesterday (Tuesday) to the Watermill Industrial site in Buntingford.
An ambulance, ambulance officer and three hazardous area response team vehicles were dispatched to treat the man who had fallen approximately 15 feet.
One fire crew from Buntingford was also called to assist the ambulance service.
Ambulance officer, Gary Sanderson who was at the scene said: “We worked closely with the fire service to treat the man and safely move him onto a spinal board so that he could be conveyed to Lister Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“The man is thought to be in his 40s and thankfully his condition is not thought to be life threatening.”
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 3 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 5 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 6 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 7 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 10 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return