Man falls through roof in Buntingford
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered injuries to his back and head after falling through a roof.
The ambulance service was called at 4.47pm yesterday (Tuesday) to the Watermill Industrial site in Buntingford.
An ambulance, ambulance officer and three hazardous area response team vehicles were dispatched to treat the man who had fallen approximately 15 feet.
One fire crew from Buntingford was also called to assist the ambulance service.
Ambulance officer, Gary Sanderson who was at the scene said: “We worked closely with the fire service to treat the man and safely move him onto a spinal board so that he could be conveyed to Lister Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“The man is thought to be in his 40s and thankfully his condition is not thought to be life threatening.”
- 1 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 9 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 10 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford