Make Lunch holiday team get ready to serve up free meals in Royston during half-term
- Credit: Archant
For those eligible for free school meals or who are struggling on a tight budget, the Royston Make Lunch Club will provide children with a healthy meal and bags of fun during the school holidays.
The lunches will be served at Royston Town Hall from 12pm to 1.30pm, and parents and carers are invited to either leave their children if they are over four-years-old or to join in themselves. Siblings are welcome too.
The dates for the half-term Make Lunch events are Tuesday, May 31 and Thursday, June 2.
To find out more about the services on offer and how to get involved, you can contact Make Lunch at Trinity Life Church PO box 123, Royston, SG8 5ZS.
Alternatively call 01763 230350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Make Lunch is a national initiative set up in 2011 to provide free hot lunches during the school holidays. Since it was introduced, 24,000 meals have been served.
- 1 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 4 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 9 Amateur drama society takes online show to Welwyn Festival
- 10 All you need to know about Welney Wetland Centre reopening