Make Lunch holiday team get ready to serve up free meals in Royston during half-term
- Credit: Archant
For those eligible for free school meals or who are struggling on a tight budget, the Royston Make Lunch Club will provide children with a healthy meal and bags of fun during the school holidays.
The lunches will be served at Royston Town Hall from 12pm to 1.30pm, and parents and carers are invited to either leave their children if they are over four-years-old or to join in themselves. Siblings are welcome too.
The dates for the half-term Make Lunch events are Tuesday, May 31 and Thursday, June 2.
To find out more about the services on offer and how to get involved, you can contact Make Lunch at Trinity Life Church PO box 123, Royston, SG8 5ZS.
Alternatively call 01763 230350 or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
Make Lunch is a national initiative set up in 2011 to provide free hot lunches during the school holidays. Since it was introduced, 24,000 meals have been served.
- 1 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 2 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 3 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 4 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 5 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 7 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 8 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 9 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 10 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright