Make Lunch holiday team get ready to serve up free meals in Royston during half-term
- Credit: Archant
For those eligible for free school meals or who are struggling on a tight budget, the Royston Make Lunch Club will provide children with a healthy meal and bags of fun during the school holidays.
The lunches will be served at Royston Town Hall from 12pm to 1.30pm, and parents and carers are invited to either leave their children if they are over four-years-old or to join in themselves. Siblings are welcome too.
The dates for the half-term Make Lunch events are Tuesday, May 31 and Thursday, June 2.
To find out more about the services on offer and how to get involved, you can contact Make Lunch at Trinity Life Church PO box 123, Royston, SG8 5ZS.
Alternatively call 01763 230350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Make Lunch is a national initiative set up in 2011 to provide free hot lunches during the school holidays. Since it was introduced, 24,000 meals have been served.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 5 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses