Louise Setara performs a personal concert
SINGER Louise Setara wowed the audience at a personal concert for a teenager. Sinead Varley, 17, of Royston won the personal session after buying tickets to see Lionel Richie in concert where Louise was a support act. Sitting in the front row, Sinead fill
SINGER Louise Setara wowed the audience at a personal concert for a teenager.
Sinead Varley, 17, of Royston won the personal session after buying tickets to see Lionel Richie in concert where Louise was a support act.
Sitting in the front row, Sinead filled out a form in a bid to win the performance in her living room.
Sinead, pictured left with Louise, said: "We decided to charge people entry to see Louise so that we could raise some money for charity."
You may also want to watch:
Sinead collected the money for MENCAP to help the organisation where her sister is a member and at which she helps out.
The crowd paid £5 to hear Louise, who sang for half-an-hour before signing autographs and chatting to people, with a total of £635 raised.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 9 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
Sinead added: "I was very pleased that I won and everyone really enjoyed hearing Louise sing."
Picture: DICK HARDING