Louise Setara performs a personal concert
SINGER Louise Setara wowed the audience at a personal concert for a teenager. Sinead Varley, 17, of Royston won the personal session after buying tickets to see Lionel Richie in concert where Louise was a support act. Sitting in the front row, Sinead fill
SINGER Louise Setara wowed the audience at a personal concert for a teenager.
Sinead Varley, 17, of Royston won the personal session after buying tickets to see Lionel Richie in concert where Louise was a support act.
Sitting in the front row, Sinead filled out a form in a bid to win the performance in her living room.
Sinead, pictured left with Louise, said: "We decided to charge people entry to see Louise so that we could raise some money for charity."
Sinead collected the money for MENCAP to help the organisation where her sister is a member and at which she helps out.
The crowd paid £5 to hear Louise, who sang for half-an-hour before signing autographs and chatting to people, with a total of £635 raised.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 4 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 5 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 7 Herts, camera, action! Turning film fantasy into reality with new screen tourism development programme
- 8 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 9 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 10 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
Sinead added: "I was very pleased that I won and everyone really enjoyed hearing Louise sing."
Picture: DICK HARDING