Louise Setara performs a personal concert
SINGER Louise Setara wowed the audience at a personal concert for a teenager. Sinead Varley, 17, of Royston won the personal session after buying tickets to see Lionel Richie in concert where Louise was a support act. Sitting in the front row, Sinead fill
SINGER Louise Setara wowed the audience at a personal concert for a teenager.
Sinead Varley, 17, of Royston won the personal session after buying tickets to see Lionel Richie in concert where Louise was a support act.
Sitting in the front row, Sinead filled out a form in a bid to win the performance in her living room.
Sinead, pictured left with Louise, said: "We decided to charge people entry to see Louise so that we could raise some money for charity."
You may also want to watch:
Sinead collected the money for MENCAP to help the organisation where her sister is a member and at which she helps out.
The crowd paid £5 to hear Louise, who sang for half-an-hour before signing autographs and chatting to people, with a total of £635 raised.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 3 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 4 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 5 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 6 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
- 7 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Hallmark Trophy decided in close-run contest at Heydon Grange Golf Club
- 10 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
Sinead added: "I was very pleased that I won and everyone really enjoyed hearing Louise sing."
Picture: DICK HARDING