Local food champion to bring his 'wild' food to Royston farmers market
WILD food of all shapes and sizes will be on offer when the farmers market returns to Royston next weekend. Among stall holders at the popular market will be Stuart Blackman of The Country Bumpkin, who was recently featured on the Local Food Champion tele
WILD food of all shapes and sizes will be on offer when the farmers market returns to Royston next weekend.
Among stall holders at the popular market will be Stuart Blackman of The Country Bumpkin, who was recently featured on the Local Food Champion television show hosted by celebrity chef Gary Rhodes.
Royston's markets manager Emma Burgess said: "Stuart will be bringing a seasonal offering of unusual wild food, almost certainly including his ever-popular venison wraps, which are absolutely delicious."
Many other, more familiar, cuts of meat will be on offer, as well as cheese, pickles, and cup cakes.
You may also want to watch:
Hand-made jewellery and crafts, perfect for Valentines day, will also be on offer.
The farmer's market takes place next Sunday, February 7, from 10am - 1pm, on Market Hill. Parking is free all day in the town's car parks.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton