Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- Credit: Archant
Three candidates are vying for your votes to be elected onto Royston Town Council on May 6.
The by-election is being held to decide a representative for one Royston Meridian ward seat.
The candidates are:
Elizabeth Beardwell - Liberal Democrats
Luke Haugh - Independent
You may also want to watch:
Vaughan West - Labour
New applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the electoral registration officer at Council Offices, Gernon Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3JF by 5pm on Tuesday, April 27.
- 1 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 2 Missing teen found safe and well
- 3 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 4 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 5 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 6 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 7 Amateur drama society takes online show to Welwyn Festival
- 8 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 9 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 10 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election on grounds of physical incapacity or for work/service reasons must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Thursday, May 6. The physical incapacity must have occurred after 5pm on April 27.
To apply on the grounds of work/service, the person must have become aware that they cannot go to the polling station in person after 5pm on April 27.