Living La Bella Vita in Royston
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a jewellery boutique that opened just weeks ago in Royston said she is confident things will go well as she has faith in the town.
Ronnie Adams, owner of La Bella Vita in the Corn Exchange, set up shop on June 3, but has been trading in the town for 15 years with her brand Hallmark of Royston. Hallmark also has outlets across Hertfordshire.
The 48-year-old said: “It’s been going well so far. All of our customers have returned. I’m so touched by my beautiful customers, they come in saying they’ve missed us.
“I believe in Royston. I believe you should shop locally and support local businesses. You don’t need to go to Cambridge, you can get most things here.”
La Bella Vita specialises in furniture and jewellery. The shop stocks a range of gifts, including designer sunglasses and ornate homeware.
You may also want to watch:
You can find out more by visiting the Facebook page by searching ‘La Bella Vita Royston.’
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 4 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 5 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 9 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash