Living La Bella Vita in Royston
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a jewellery boutique that opened just weeks ago in Royston said she is confident things will go well as she has faith in the town.
Ronnie Adams, owner of La Bella Vita in the Corn Exchange, set up shop on June 3, but has been trading in the town for 15 years with her brand Hallmark of Royston. Hallmark also has outlets across Hertfordshire.
The 48-year-old said: “It’s been going well so far. All of our customers have returned. I’m so touched by my beautiful customers, they come in saying they’ve missed us.
“I believe in Royston. I believe you should shop locally and support local businesses. You don’t need to go to Cambridge, you can get most things here.”
La Bella Vita specialises in furniture and jewellery. The shop stocks a range of gifts, including designer sunglasses and ornate homeware.
You may also want to watch:
You can find out more by visiting the Facebook page by searching ‘La Bella Vita Royston.’
- 1 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 2 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 3 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 6 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 7 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 8 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 9 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 10 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen