Living La Bella Vita in Royston
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a jewellery boutique that opened just weeks ago in Royston said she is confident things will go well as she has faith in the town.
Ronnie Adams, owner of La Bella Vita in the Corn Exchange, set up shop on June 3, but has been trading in the town for 15 years with her brand Hallmark of Royston. Hallmark also has outlets across Hertfordshire.
The 48-year-old said: “It’s been going well so far. All of our customers have returned. I’m so touched by my beautiful customers, they come in saying they’ve missed us.
“I believe in Royston. I believe you should shop locally and support local businesses. You don’t need to go to Cambridge, you can get most things here.”
La Bella Vita specialises in furniture and jewellery. The shop stocks a range of gifts, including designer sunglasses and ornate homeware.
You can find out more by visiting the Facebook page by searching ‘La Bella Vita Royston.’
- 1 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 2 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 3 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 4 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 10 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre