Living La Bella Vita in Royston
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a jewellery boutique that opened just weeks ago in Royston said she is confident things will go well as she has faith in the town.
Ronnie Adams, owner of La Bella Vita in the Corn Exchange, set up shop on June 3, but has been trading in the town for 15 years with her brand Hallmark of Royston. Hallmark also has outlets across Hertfordshire.
The 48-year-old said: “It’s been going well so far. All of our customers have returned. I’m so touched by my beautiful customers, they come in saying they’ve missed us.
“I believe in Royston. I believe you should shop locally and support local businesses. You don’t need to go to Cambridge, you can get most things here.”
La Bella Vita specialises in furniture and jewellery. The shop stocks a range of gifts, including designer sunglasses and ornate homeware.
You may also want to watch:
You can find out more by visiting the Facebook page by searching ‘La Bella Vita Royston.’
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 5 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 10 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses