Living La Bella Vita in Royston
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a jewellery boutique that opened just weeks ago in Royston said she is confident things will go well as she has faith in the town.
Ronnie Adams, owner of La Bella Vita in the Corn Exchange, set up shop on June 3, but has been trading in the town for 15 years with her brand Hallmark of Royston. Hallmark also has outlets across Hertfordshire.
The 48-year-old said: “It’s been going well so far. All of our customers have returned. I’m so touched by my beautiful customers, they come in saying they’ve missed us.
“I believe in Royston. I believe you should shop locally and support local businesses. You don’t need to go to Cambridge, you can get most things here.”
La Bella Vita specialises in furniture and jewellery. The shop stocks a range of gifts, including designer sunglasses and ornate homeware.
You may also want to watch:
You can find out more by visiting the Facebook page by searching ‘La Bella Vita Royston.’
- 1 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 5 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 6 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 7 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 8 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 9 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 10 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county