Linton-based chiropractor offers free workshop to help expectant mothers prepare for pregnancy
- Credit: Archant
Women who are preparing for a family or are already pregnant are invited to a free workshop held by a Linton-based chiropractor.
The complimentary posture checks and a short workshop about preparing for pregnancy will be led by Dr Ed Groenhart, a chiropractor with 14 years’ experience, and his wife, massage therapist Jo.
Ed said: “We can start our children off on the right foot by ensuring that we are healthy and ready for their arrival, starting with our physical, nutritional and emotional health.
“Viewing pregnancy as a voyage that starts with preparation before you are pregnant ensures a smoother journey.”
You’ll need to book in advance for the event on Saturday, February 27, which can be done by calling 07870 568548 or by emailing email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
Further help with postural concerns, aches and pains is offered at Ed and Jo’s practice in The Woodlands.
- 1 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 7 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 8 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 9 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 10 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire