Linton-based chiropractor offers free workshop to help expectant mothers prepare for pregnancy
- Credit: Archant
Women who are preparing for a family or are already pregnant are invited to a free workshop held by a Linton-based chiropractor.
The complimentary posture checks and a short workshop about preparing for pregnancy will be led by Dr Ed Groenhart, a chiropractor with 14 years’ experience, and his wife, massage therapist Jo.
Ed said: “We can start our children off on the right foot by ensuring that we are healthy and ready for their arrival, starting with our physical, nutritional and emotional health.
“Viewing pregnancy as a voyage that starts with preparation before you are pregnant ensures a smoother journey.”
You’ll need to book in advance for the event on Saturday, February 27, which can be done by calling 07870 568548 or by emailing email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
Further help with postural concerns, aches and pains is offered at Ed and Jo’s practice in The Woodlands.
- 1 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 4 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 7 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside