Liberal Democrats name prospective parliamentary candidate for Hertfordshire
THE Liberal Democrats have named Hugh Annand as their prospective parliamentary candidate for North East Hertfordshire. Mr Annand will stand on behalf of the party in this year s general election. The Welwyn Garden City native now resides in Tewin, and cu
THE Liberal Democrats have named Hugh Annand as their prospective parliamentary candidate for North East Hertfordshire.
Mr Annand will stand on behalf of the party in this year's general election.
The Welwyn Garden City native now resides in Tewin, and currently splits his time between Hertfordshire and Brussels, where he works as a translator for Committee of the Regions of the European Union.
The keen sportsman was in Royston recently to watch Royston Town Football Club bow out of the FA Vase at the hands of Wroxham, and also took time out to chat to local traders.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Annand will, amongst others, be up against incumbent Conservative MP Oliver Heald and Labour candidate David Kirkman in the battle for the North East herts seat.
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 3 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 4 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 5 The bells are back in town!
- 6 Warning as more residents targeted by scam police calls
- 7 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 8 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn