Liberal Democrats name prospective parliamentary candidate for Hertfordshire
THE Liberal Democrats have named Hugh Annand as their prospective parliamentary candidate for North East Hertfordshire. Mr Annand will stand on behalf of the party in this year s general election. The Welwyn Garden City native now resides in Tewin, and cu
THE Liberal Democrats have named Hugh Annand as their prospective parliamentary candidate for North East Hertfordshire.
Mr Annand will stand on behalf of the party in this year's general election.
The Welwyn Garden City native now resides in Tewin, and currently splits his time between Hertfordshire and Brussels, where he works as a translator for Committee of the Regions of the European Union.
The keen sportsman was in Royston recently to watch Royston Town Football Club bow out of the FA Vase at the hands of Wroxham, and also took time out to chat to local traders.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Annand will, amongst others, be up against incumbent Conservative MP Oliver Heald and Labour candidate David Kirkman in the battle for the North East herts seat.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 3 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 4 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 5 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 9 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 10 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences