Launch night is a hit as estate agents opens in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A Royston man says the launch of his new estate agents in the Corn Exchange went better than he could ever have imagined.
Nick Grundy has officially opened the doors of the Royston branch of his estate agents Clarke Philips to build on the success of the business in Newmarket.
He said: “We’ve been successfully moving people in Newmarket for a number of years.
“Due to that success and more than 25 years of experience, we have decided to launch a Royston branch.”
Speaking after the launch, Nick said: “The opening went better than we could have thought, it was really good to see some local people and businesses pop in and see what we were doing.
You may also want to watch:
“Although we are new to the town, we have seen some encouraging signs, the phone has been ringing and the number of people that are registering for both sales and lettings is brilliant considering it’s our first week.”
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 4 Extra Car Park Panto date added for IWM Duxford
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 6 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
- 7 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 8 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 9 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 10 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'