Launch night is a hit as estate agents opens in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A Royston man says the launch of his new estate agents in the Corn Exchange went better than he could ever have imagined.
Nick Grundy has officially opened the doors of the Royston branch of his estate agents Clarke Philips to build on the success of the business in Newmarket.
He said: “We’ve been successfully moving people in Newmarket for a number of years.
“Due to that success and more than 25 years of experience, we have decided to launch a Royston branch.”
Speaking after the launch, Nick said: “The opening went better than we could have thought, it was really good to see some local people and businesses pop in and see what we were doing.
You may also want to watch:
“Although we are new to the town, we have seen some encouraging signs, the phone has been ringing and the number of people that are registering for both sales and lettings is brilliant considering it’s our first week.”
- 1 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 2 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 3 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 6 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 8 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 10 MP welcomes Secretary of State to biomedical campus