Launch night is a hit as estate agents opens in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A Royston man says the launch of his new estate agents in the Corn Exchange went better than he could ever have imagined.
Nick Grundy has officially opened the doors of the Royston branch of his estate agents Clarke Philips to build on the success of the business in Newmarket.
He said: “We’ve been successfully moving people in Newmarket for a number of years.
“Due to that success and more than 25 years of experience, we have decided to launch a Royston branch.”
Speaking after the launch, Nick said: “The opening went better than we could have thought, it was really good to see some local people and businesses pop in and see what we were doing.
You may also want to watch:
“Although we are new to the town, we have seen some encouraging signs, the phone has been ringing and the number of people that are registering for both sales and lettings is brilliant considering it’s our first week.”
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 7 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm