Lara has perfect recipe for success
HELP is at hand for hopeless cooks everywhere in the form of a new book by a Royston author. Lara DePetrillo, of Queens Road, Royston, has co-authored a cookery advice book entitled Fresh Eggs Don t Float And Other Tips To Help You Become More Fearless I
HELP is at hand for hopeless cooks everywhere in the form of a new book by a Royston author.
Lara DePetrillo, of Queens Road, Royston, has co-authored a cookery advice book entitled Fresh Eggs Don't Float And Other Tips To Help You Become More Fearless In The Kitchen.
She said: "I didn't start out with the intention of writing a book. Last year my friend Caroline Eastman-Bridges, the books co-author, and I decided we wanted to become better cooks, so we agreed to try out one new recipe every day for a year.
"Caroline started a blog about the experience, which I later joined in with, and this became quite popular.
You may also want to watch:
"The blog was read by an editor, who got in touch and asked us to do the book."
Lara will be signing copies of the book on Friday November 14. This will take place at 16 Byron Road, Royston, and commence at 8pm.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 Royston Arts Festival committee overcomes COVID difficulties to bring back events
- 5 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 6 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 7 Barkway Lit Fest proves to be a real page-turner
- 8 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 9 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 10 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis