Lara has perfect recipe for success
HELP is at hand for hopeless cooks everywhere in the form of a new book by a Royston author. Lara DePetrillo, of Queens Road, Royston, has co-authored a cookery advice book entitled Fresh Eggs Don t Float And Other Tips To Help You Become More Fearless I
HELP is at hand for hopeless cooks everywhere in the form of a new book by a Royston author.
Lara DePetrillo, of Queens Road, Royston, has co-authored a cookery advice book entitled Fresh Eggs Don't Float And Other Tips To Help You Become More Fearless In The Kitchen.
She said: "I didn't start out with the intention of writing a book. Last year my friend Caroline Eastman-Bridges, the books co-author, and I decided we wanted to become better cooks, so we agreed to try out one new recipe every day for a year.
"Caroline started a blog about the experience, which I later joined in with, and this became quite popular.
You may also want to watch:
"The blog was read by an editor, who got in touch and asked us to do the book."
Lara will be signing copies of the book on Friday November 14. This will take place at 16 Byron Road, Royston, and commence at 8pm.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 3 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 4 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 5 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 6 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 9 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 10 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win