Lara has perfect recipe for success
HELP is at hand for hopeless cooks everywhere in the form of a new book by a Royston author. Lara DePetrillo, of Queens Road, Royston, has co-authored a cookery advice book entitled Fresh Eggs Don t Float And Other Tips To Help You Become More Fearless I
HELP is at hand for hopeless cooks everywhere in the form of a new book by a Royston author.
Lara DePetrillo, of Queens Road, Royston, has co-authored a cookery advice book entitled Fresh Eggs Don't Float And Other Tips To Help You Become More Fearless In The Kitchen.
She said: "I didn't start out with the intention of writing a book. Last year my friend Caroline Eastman-Bridges, the books co-author, and I decided we wanted to become better cooks, so we agreed to try out one new recipe every day for a year.
"Caroline started a blog about the experience, which I later joined in with, and this became quite popular.
You may also want to watch:
"The blog was read by an editor, who got in touch and asked us to do the book."
Lara will be signing copies of the book on Friday November 14. This will take place at 16 Byron Road, Royston, and commence at 8pm.
- 1 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 2 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 3 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 4 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 5 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 6 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 7 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 8 Shellens quits after committee votes to gag Hickford debate
- 9 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 10 Star turns make Netflix movie Malcolm & Marie 'a real must-see'